Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIS 10
    commented on 's reply
    I’m happy to help and give clarity where I can. On a positive note for all of you, keep in mind we have numerous classes scheduled for the coming year, which increases your chances. Hopefully we don’t have any budget cuts! Have a good weekend!

• GoNavy1775
    commented on 's reply
    Second Jagger’s comments. This is immensely helpful and far beyond what is required. Sincerely thank you for taking the time to answer questions from the group and provide updates. BZ

• Jagger3939
    commented on 's reply
    We really appreciate your transparency, openness and willingness to update. Have a great weekend!

• NCIS 10
    replied
    A few have been contacted to update their preferences, but many have not. We are in a holding pattern until our HQ programs identify the actual vacancies, which has now delayed us likely into next week. This happens from time to time, but it’s to ensure we are assigning new agents where we have vacancies, as well as where we have the need based on caseloads. Contrary to some of the older messaging I’ve seen here, we have much lower attrition under this current Director, which is great, but makes it difficult when we look for vacancies that we don’t have. We initially thought we had the vacancies identified, but we’ve been asked to hold until confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• Lawness
    replied
    Somehow, I feel that people are not reading or like to ask the same questions over and over; when NCIS10 has answered the question to you or a previous poster. Eager…I get it.

We’re lucky to have someone engaging on this forum, but coming from a current fed, folks, the key is in the details. NCIS10 gave out info, they didn’t have to. Any other agency would’ve not answered or referred you to a previous post. Feds generally don’t like answering the same questions over and over again as the job (which engaging in a forum isn’t) itself requires a lot of time and energy. Just food for thought, as I’d hate for NCIS10 to leave the forum again. You can be rest assured, if you are in line for a position, they will contact you as their jobs, is to hire qualified applicants.

Leave a comment:

• Saber5
    commented on 's reply
    No offers did not go out but if you got an email asking to update your preference sheet a couple days ago that could be a positive sign for you.

• SGonzalez590
    replied
    Did anyone hear anything today?

Leave a comment:

• NorthLions308
    commented on 's reply
    It was already said if calls were to come out.

• NCIS 10
    commented on 's reply
    Reddeq. Calls will not go out today. If we can get our vacancies by tomorrow, then maybe. Unfortunately we didn’t get our vacancies resolved today so far either.

• Reddeq
    commented on 's reply
    Do you foresee calls still going out today?

• NCIS 10
    commented on 's reply
    alphawhiskey06. Not necessarily, as we have not finalized where our vacancies are. So, you could still be contacted as it’s still an ongoing process.

• alphawhiskey06
    commented on 's reply
    NCIS 10 Thank you for your time and quick response! So if we have not been contact about our preferences at this point, we most likely will not receive an offer for the upcoming class?

• NCIS 10
    replied
    AlphaWhiskey We are attempting to contact those being considered for the upcoming class to make sure their current info and preferences are up to date. In years past, we just went with old data and in many cases, preferences weren’t as much of a priority. However, our Director and leadership now strive to take preferences into consideration in making our offers. Many times, applicant preferences change significantly from the start of the hiring process to waiting in the hiring pool, so we want to factor that in.

Leave a comment:

• alphawhiskey06
    commented on 's reply
    NCIS 10 Out of curiosity, are we going to be contacted prior to receiving a formal offer about our preferences or is it post offer? Is everyone who is selected being asked about their preferences or is just people that have preferences that don’t align with the needs of the agency at the time?

Sorry in advance for the convoluted question, I tried to word it as best as I could.

• NCIS 10
    replied
    As a follow up, no offers have gone out yet. We’ve had a slight delay in determining all of our vacancies and office locations.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2704 users online. 188 members and 2516 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X