Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco_loco
    commented on 's reply
    CITPs 2011-2014 should be down there right now. CITP 2015-2019 are scheduled for June 15 depending on how it goes with the classes that just got recalled. Source:my agency ( I’m waiting for the 15).

• LawDog310
    replied
    Does anyone know if the CITP class with NCIS students in them (March?) has been reconstituted at FLETC yet? Or at least put on the schedule?

Leave a comment:

• Jagger3939
    replied
    I'm sure many of you are following the other threads and already saw this, but just in case you didn't... https://www.fletc.gov/press-release/...-site-training

Leave a comment:

• kb9977
    replied
    Email received today saying agency is still awaiting guidance from FLETC on when training will resume and if it will be in phases, smaller classes etc. It also mentioned that once training catches back up, prior duty locations could change depending on the needs of the agency, which makes sense given how drastic the time table has changed.
    (I was in May academy)

Leave a comment:

• Wojo8
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by Wojo8; 05-21-2020, 01:20 PM.

• Saber5
    commented on 's reply
    There’s a lot speculation here and not much else.

• DoD88
    commented on 's reply
    Just to help clarify, FLETC Glynco sent approximately 1,900 students home at the time of shutdown not including the other locations.

• Sports21
    commented on 's reply
    Wojo8 would the March NCIS class that was already supposed to graduate make the cut to be brought back in the first 900? How many of the 8 CITP’s that we’re there would come back the first day it reopens?

• Jagger3939
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you! I would imagine if within a few months capacities don't improve, there will be some serious discussions/revolting from agencies on training. Going from 3,000 to 900 for some agencies won't be sustainable due to retirement/transfers for very long. Regardless if they fill any gaps from May drop outs (which I personally think they would) -- you're right about the schedule issue. Agencies from my understanding need a minimum of 30 days notice to get people to relocate. Without a schedule, it's just going to push everything back further, if nothing else just due to processing wait times.

• Wojo8
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by Wojo8; 05-21-2020, 01:20 PM.

• Jagger3939
    commented on 's reply
    I completely agree with where you stand/interpretation of FLETC's plan. I, too, don't think they will reduce class sizes -- rather they will limit the amount of "classes" onsite, since they can split up the classes in whatever quantities they want. I was told on Friday from someone who has a friend that was in that March class, that they have been told to prepare to return in June -- exact date yet to be determined. There are several people on this thread that are waiting for the call that have been offered other jobs in the last few weeks... I can imagine some that were given FJO's for the May class may be in that boat as well, especially if the wait continues. Their pool is no doubt shrinking over time.
    Last edited by Jagger3939; 05-20-2020, 12:40 PM.

• Wojo8
    replied
    Last edited by Wojo8; 05-21-2020, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LawDog310
    commented on 's reply
    FLETC is reducing new classes (i.e. CITP) to 24 students per class max, so that's half of the normal CITP class. Since NCIS previously had 50% of the seats reserved in the 4 CITP classes they utilize yearly, that *probably* means their seat allocation will be halved to 12 per. Which would mean the 24 selectees for "May" are being split into two CITP classes.

• Jagger3939
    commented on 's reply
    I could see them potentially sending the 24 laterals to SABT simultaneously as the 24 "May" trainees begin CITP. Maybe..

• Saber5
    commented on 's reply
    Twenty four.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8956 users online. 458 members and 8498 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X