Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throwaway1811
    commented on 's reply
    JA95 Makes sense--thanks! I have NW as my 3 and Central as my 5. Marine Corps West, SW, and Hawaii are in my 8, 9, and 10. Hope I win the luck of the draw (not that I'd turn it down or anything).
    Last edited by throwaway1811; 02-01-2023, 03:34 PM. Reason: Weird things happened when I tried to use hash symbol. Whoops!

• ASecretSquirrel
    replied
    Welp. I’m in backgrounds. Prior to taking the poly. Seems unusual and a waste of resources, but okay lol.

Leave a comment:

• JA95
    commented on 's reply
    throwaway1811 Pendleton was like my 9th out of the 10 options… I did not want to go West Coast. However, I understood after speaking with current NCIS 1811s, that West Coast, Great Lakes or Hawaii were the most likely choices I was going to be given. It’s not ideal, but it starts my federal clock and I’ll get a lot of experience working cases, so we’re going to do it for a couple of years and then move on!

• JA95
    commented on 's reply
    You got it boss! Let me know if you have any further questions!

• throwaway1811
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, JA95! I just completed medical, so I'm thinking that will come soon. I've got my list ready to go, of course.

• Slimeagent
    replied
    Got my referred email the other day. However on USAJobs is says not referred. Weird but hoping the process goes quickly. Kinda would like another location than cherry point.

Leave a comment:

• JA95
    commented on 's reply
    I received mine when my hiring packet got submitted to HR.

• throwaway1811
    replied
    At what point do you typically get asked for your personal ranking of office locations? I've heard "towards the end," but does that mean after medical? Or should that have happened already at that time?

Leave a comment:

• Slimeagent
    commented on 's reply
    Recently got a referral email however USAJobs said not referred

• JA95
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! You’ve got this!

• ASecretSquirrel
    replied
    Passed my interview. Now onto the poly. Likely will fail lol. Ugh I hate that thing so much.

Leave a comment:

• throwaway1811
    commented on 's reply
    Was Pendleton in your top 5? I know the office selection likely varies by the day, but I'm trying to gauge what I may get offered haha

• steelcity6
    commented on 's reply
    Anyone else get Camp Lejeune? Would be great to chat to anyone currently there and going !

• steelcity6
    commented on 's reply
    There’s three of us, including myself in a signal group. Go download the app, link to your phone number and come join!

• steelcity6
    replied
    March 2023 academy attendees.. JA95 & I are going to be in a signal group. Thought it’d be good to start so we can get to know each other, share knowledge, good convos, etc.

if you don’t know what “Signal” is, it’s a encrypted instant messaging service linked to your phone number. Download on the App Store!

Send me a PM with your number and I’ll get you added.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3397 users online. 212 members and 3185 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X