X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man in Japan
    started a topic Any new NCIS news???

Any new NCIS news???

Was just wondering if anybody has any new NCIS RUMINT with concern to classes, etc.?

I have been in the hiring pool for a little while and I guess that I have been letting my anxiousness get the best of me lately.

• kb9977
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing to update. Unsure on if background has started...

• Nsk_104
    commented on 's reply
    We have similar timelines. I also received and submitted the OQ & BSQ along with my transcripts. If we meet the qualifications, I'm assuming the next step should be the interview. Let's hope for the best!!

• ATanaka
    replied
    I submitted my resume and other docs to the Code10 email two days ago. The following day they sent me a OQ and BSQ packet, and I turned it in the same day. I'm not sure, but hopefully that's a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• amgclass
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha, yes I did assume everyone who initially received GL-7 also had "non-negotiable" included. But anyone who qualifies for 9 should really get it with their final offers. I mean that's the way it should be at least.

• Classsic
    commented on 's reply
    It said GL7 non negotiable but as I understand it, it was sent out by HR and they can give you a starting of whatever they feel is necessary. As I mentioned, after speaking with HR, they said I will be given a final offer of gl9. Obviously I'll take it with a grain of salt but i figured it was worth asking

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    @amgclass: Mine said GL7...non-negotiable as well. If they do give a seven, hopefully it's a 7-10.

• amgclass
    commented on 's reply
    Classsic That's a great news. Despite the answer you just received, did your conditional offer email originally state that GL-7 is non-negotiable? Mine did so just want to confirm.

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    So do you know if your background has started?

• Gosc1775
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve been standing by, waiting on my age waiver. I hope everyone is still making their way through the process.

• Classsic
    replied
    Anybody have any updates on their status? I haven't heard anything yet myself although i did ask HR about the possibility of getting a GL 9 starting salary due to my master's degree. The person said I would be getting a final offer with a GL9, considering i get a final offer. So if anyone has higher level education, and was offered gl7 starting, it doesn't hurt to call HR and confirm.

Leave a comment:

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe I should join the Navy, lol!

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    You are moving pretty quickly.

• kb9977
    replied
    Update on my status:

Applied: 1/14/19
    Panel Interview: 4/4/19
    Poly: 4/4/19
    Medical: 4/25/19
    Drug Test: 5/6/19

Leave a comment:

• Classsic
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info. Here's to hoping they get an October class going.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8966 users online. 403 members and 8563 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X