Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brightlife
    replied
    According to my BI there are a total of 5 classes one being geared towards the people who have already taken CITP. He also mentioned that 2 of the 4 classes may be filled already, but he wasn’t entirely sure. I’m hoping to hear something soon just like everyone else! Fingers crossed to everyone in the pool and in the process.

Leave a comment:

• Classsic
    commented on 's reply
    Tito2921, same here. From i understand, usually they let you know a month or 2 before you're supposed to go to the academy. If what Sgt0844 is saying is true, that means the December class for their academy dates at least 3 months in advance, which means those going to the March class should start receiving notices soon. Either way notices are coming eventually. Hopefully those of us in the hiring pool hear something soon.

• Sgt0844
    commented on 's reply
    Negative. I was inquiring on next citp classes and know December and March was mentioned but December was filled. Sorry all the scoop I have

• reztap
    commented on 's reply
    Did you hear the people had been notified?

• Sgt0844
    replied
    Tito1293 this was as of beginning of September so maybe things changed

Leave a comment:

• Tito2921
    commented on 's reply
    You don’t know how badly I hope that information is wrong.

• Sgt0844
    commented on 's reply
    Last I heard there was December class but it was filled up. So unless there’s applicants backing out last minute, I’m guessing March will be next citp.

• Gosc1775
    commented on 's reply
    Are notices on the horizon or is it speculation?

• kb9977
    commented on 's reply
    Notices could be affected by the 3 day holiday. Wouldn't be surprised, my office is empty haha.

• Tito2921
    commented on 's reply
    I was hoping for something yesterday or today. Happy thoughts.

• Gosc1775
    commented on 's reply
    It would appear we are all hearing the same thing:

• reztap
    commented on 's reply
    Was really hoping to hear something this week but not a peep. What have you heard?

• kb9977
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing as of yet on my end. Hoping to hear some good news soon, what rumors are floating around?

• Classsic
    commented on 's reply
    Was wondering the same thing myself. This place is the only way i get my rumors.

• Tito2921
    replied
    Anyone gotten a phone call for a Final Job Offer this week. Or heard anything through the rumor mill? I’ve heard a couple things but don’t want to count chickens before they hatch either.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7970 users online. 351 members and 7619 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X