300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
    still says referred i received a TON of 'not selected not contacted' emails like 14 of them or so, so it should equal one for each grade at each location
    I wouldn't count yourself out though. Especially if you haven't received a email for each location. I just don't think they would count you out after completing the entire process. They got 3 academies scheduled for 2015 and they have only had one posting in the past year or two. Also they are having an extremely hard time getting people through the poly so if you made it through that then you have a good chance.

Comment

• Hey guys, this is my first post on this site.

I got the same notification letter today: "The selecting office has indicated that you have been selected from another certificate." Six of them actually, and now my USAJobs status says "hired"…. Whats' going on!!!

It's been a strange ride, I applied under the March listing, received a conditional (with BI release form) shortly after, then heard nothing for 5 months.
      I initiated a call to HR and 2 days later got an email to interview in Dallas. The interview goes well (I thought) , and 2 days later I get an email saying "Im no longer being considered" (no USAjobs update though)

Now, 2 months later my status says "hired"

Anyone know whats up?
      War of attrition

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post
        I got 2 emails say not selected and 4 emails saying selected for another certificate. All the locations I got so far were for my least prefer locations. Usajobs states hired. I'm sure we all got the job of usajobs says hired. I recently has another job on usajobs list me as hired and 4 days later got a email offering me the job. I sent an email to address listed in the emails requesting for some clarification. If I had to bet my next paycheck on it I bet we will get the call this week. It would be nice for those who have gotten the call in the last month to reply, but as I have seen most people disappear after they get the call. One other thing I don't think NCIS just decides not to hire people without reason like USSS.
        Let me know if you get an email back from them with some clarification. Thanks .

Comment

• Definitely will! Guys and gals please give good feedback once you do receive the call so that we can all assess our current situation. Don't forget about us little fishes lol!

Comment

• The December academy has been filled so the rest of us will hopefully be in the projected March academy!

Comment

The December academy has been filled so the rest of us will hopefully be in the projected March academy!
              Thanks for updating us LBJ! Is anyone on here a current 1811? I am wondering what timelines are like for those of us who already have CITP. I'm assuming we would just join an existing class after they finish CITP. But I was also wondering if any current 1811's applied to the GS 13 lateral announcement back in July? I got referred under that one too but have heard absolutely nothing. I've completed the whole process under the entry level announcement.

Comment

• I applied to the lateral announcement. Was referred to every office but haven't heard a thing. Not a peep. Last I heard was 5 classes for this FY. Now I'm hearing 3. Would love to know what they hope to do with that announcement..

Comment

The December academy has been filled so the rest of us will hopefully be in the projected March academy!
                  Does that mean you got word that those of us who received the hired usajobs update did get the job???

Comment

• Originally posted by Locke03 View Post
                    Does that mean you got word that those of us who received the hired usajobs update did get the job???
                    PLEASE, anyone have insight on this?
                    I just got the "hired" status too, but haven't done a poly, or a BI.... AND I got an email 2 days after my SPI in October saying I was no longer going to be considered.

Called the hotline yesterday and the person pulled up my stuff and said "oh my god" then said she would send an inquiry.

I'm SUPER confused at this point...
                    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-02-2014, 04:16 PM.
                    War of attrition

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      PLEASE, anyone have insight on this?
                      I just got the "hired" status too, but haven't done a poly, or a BI.... AND I got an email 2 days after my SPI in October saying I was no longer going to be considered.

Called the hotline yesterday and the person pulled up my stuff and said "oh my god" then said she would send an inquiry.

I'm SUPER confused at this point...
                      Could you message me that number

Comment

• Post deleted.......
                        Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Word is a new NCIS class is coming in 2nd week of December. I'm assuming they have already been selected and will report to the offices next Pay Period.

Comment

• Just so everyone knows they just opened another NCIS annoucement.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                              Just so everyone knows they just opened another NCIS annoucement.
                              And the listed duty stations are all pretty nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Locke03 View Post
                                I know two people who have 14 years in each with NCIS. They said that it sounds like good news that usajobs says hired. When they applied usajobs was not used back then so they can't speak from experience. I did see where someone said that teir status is hired and they haven't even had the poly so Idk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11405 users online. 388 members and 11017 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X