Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new NCIS news???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
    I would say go ahead and take the job that you have been offered, and then resign if offered a final offer from NCIS. You never know what happens in the government. And agree with the part about being patient and good things will come.
    I would but I will have to sign a 2 year contract which would lock me in!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post
      I would but I will have to sign a 2 year contract which would lock me in!
      Contracts are subjective. They can't hold you against your will. They can force you to pay back any sign on, relocation expenses, ect. Also for example they hire you at 50k a year a 2 year contract and would have otherwise hired you at 40k a year with no contract. They can make you pay back money. But that's about it.

      Comment


      • Got the Call! I'll be in the December class! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Elohcinlp_21 View Post
          Contracts are subjective. They can't hold you against your will. They can force you to pay back any sign on, relocation expenses, ect. Also for example they hire you at 50k a year a 2 year contract and would have otherwise hired you at 40k a year with no contract. They can make you pay back money. But that's about it.
          Yea I just try want to leave my job on a good note, but I understand what you are saying!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Oohrah23 View Post
            Got the Call! I'll be in the December class! Good luck to everyone still waiting.
            Congrats on getting the call! Can I ask when you completed your medical?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Oohrah23 View Post
              Got the Call! I'll be in the December class! Good luck to everyone still waiting.
              Congrats and Welcome Aboard. See you in GA. Where are you headed?

              Comment


              • Has anybody else heard any news? Its been quiet lately!

                Comment


                • Just received 5 separate emails advising I was "Not Selected" for the locations I was referred to. Hope others who haven't heard anything in months have much better luck. Congrats to those who received an offer or are waiting for one!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PSOSAC View Post
                    Just received 5 separate emails advising I was "Not Selected" for the locations I was referred to. Hope others who haven't heard anything in months have much better luck. Congrats to those who received an offer or are waiting for one!
                    PSOSAC- I received the same but only 4 emails. Did the bottom of yours say:
                    Code Definition:

                    Selected on another certificate

                    Code Explanation:

                    The selecting office has indicated that you have been selected from another certificate.

                    I bet you are still in the running. These automated emails just indicate the offices you weren't selected for. I think you're still fair game for any NCIS domestic field office under the entry level announcement. I highly doubt that if you passed all the steps in the process (including the poly) that you would be DQ'd at this stage. Also, did you check your USAJobs account? Mine says "hired" though I haven't received any call.
                    Last edited by FutureAgent001; 12-01-2014, 02:40 PM.

                    Comment


                    • I received the same. Im pretty angry that they stated i failed to respond when i was never contacted via phone,email or mail. If anyone has a contact number that would be great.

                      Comment


                      • Hired???

                        Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                        PSOSAC- I received the same but only 4 emails. Did the bottom of yours say:
                        Code Definition:

                        Selected on another certificate

                        Code Explanation:

                        The selecting office has indicated that you have been selected from another certificate.

                        I bet you are still in the running. These automated emails just indicate the offices you weren't selected for. I think you're still fair game for any NCIS domestic field office under the entry level announcement. I highly doubt that if you passed all the steps in the process (including the poly) that you would be DQ'd at this stage. Also, did you check your USAJobs account? Mine says "hired" though I haven't received any call.

                        I got the same emails and my USAJOBS says hired, does that mean I got the job?? Two of my emails say selected on another certificate and one says not selected/not hired. Should I make a phone call or just wait? I am a current FED LEO and have not had medical or drug test, so not sure if maybe those steps might be waived.
                        Last edited by Locke03; 12-01-2014, 08:02 PM.

                        Comment


                        • I got 2 emails say not selected and 4 emails saying selected for another certificate. All the locations I got so far were for my least prefer locations. Usajobs states hired. I'm sure we all got the job of usajobs says hired. I recently has another job on usajobs list me as hired and 4 days later got a email offering me the job. I sent an email to address listed in the emails requesting for some clarification. If I had to bet my next paycheck on it I bet we will get the call this week. It would be nice for those who have gotten the call in the last month to reply, but as I have seen most people disappear after they get the call. One other thing I don't think NCIS just decides not to hire people without reason like USSS.

                          Comment


                          • damn congrats guys. all rejections for me, but oh well. got something cooking up elsewhere, so no worries. best of luck with your decisions
                            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                            honor first

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                              damn congrats guys. all rejections for me, but oh well. got something cooking up elsewhere, so no worries. best of luck with your decisions
                              Did u finish the entire process? What does your usajobs status say?

                              Comment


                              • still says referred i received a TON of 'not selected not contacted' emails like 14 of them or so, so it should equal one for each grade at each location
                                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                                honor first

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8649 users online. 254 members and 8395 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X