• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post
    Got scheduled for the medical!
    Email or phone call?

Comment

• I interviewed at the end of last month and have yet to hear anything. It seemed like those who processed for December class moved threw much quicker. Is there anyone else out there who feels like things have slowed down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oohrah23 View Post
        Email or phone call?
        I was emailed about my medical yesterday and emailed today about the drug test!

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post
          I was emailed about my medical yesterday and emailed today about the drug test!
          I got offered a 0083 job with the navy I'm thinking about taking in the mean time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
            I got offered a 0083 job with the navy I'm thinking about taking in the mean time.
            I would to get your foot in the door. Is there a two year contract?

Comment

• Originally posted by ccia84 View Post
              Just my personal experience, nothing official. My initial submission of the first round of paperwork was lost. Luckily, I was called and asked if I wanted to resubmit it. I did, and 6ish weeks later I got an interview. That combined with what a current ncis agent said about ncis not being able to fill classes, leads me to believe the applicant pool was jacked up. There has only been a hand full of interviews on this forum, which is kinda low.
              Then again, maybe I am completely wrong.
              There were 4000 people that applied to their last entry-level announcement. Only 500 resumes were selected to be sent to HQ for review. From that list of 500 they are interviewing candidates to fill what they thought was going to be only 60 slots. From what I was told, the Director made hiring a priority and would like to bring in somewhere around 120 (or so) agents BUT the agents who are in charge of hiring do not want to rush hiring for fear of getting a bunch of bad apples. I would say that it is less to do with them jacking the applicant pool up and more to do with them taking their sweet time like every other agency out there.

Comment

• patriot772,

That's good intel. Would you happen to have any intel regarding the GS-13 lateral announcement situation?

Comment

• Nope it's perm!

Comment

• Finished with the entire process. Now just waiting for "THE CALL".

Comment

• Post deleted.......
                      Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Wow, #5 preference! I am assuming that you will be moving pretty far away! Nevertheless congrats!

Comment

• Post deleted.......

Comment

• Still waiting for medical...
                            Current FLEO

Comment

• Still waiting for poly...

Comment

• I'm still waiting on the medical. Got a little movement yesterday. An agent interviewed another person for my BI. I'm not sure if my nomadic life style has caused my BI to take so long or if things just aren't as fast as I thought they were.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9338 users online. 482 members and 8856 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X