Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it uncommon for one to take the urinalysis before the medical exam? I know my BI has at least started and I have taken the urinalysis. What is the usual step by step process?

Comment

• Your pee test results along with your med review findings are all submitted along your yiur NCIS background info to HQ for final review.

My pee test was last but for others I've heard did their's in they middle or at the start; it depends.
      I am done with everything and my final packet was recently submitted (this week). Now I wait...

I was told on 24 people had been hired as of two weeks ago. People are having issues with the poly according to the agent I have been dealing with. That has lead to many delays and having to go back and find suitable candidates that were otherwise overlooked in the beginning.
      Last edited by Elohcinlp_21; 10-08-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Post deleted.......
        Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Sounds good! It seems like everything I have done in the process has been spaced out about 6-8 weeks. Still faster than my current agency was 3 plus years ago when I was in the hiring process.

Good luck to all!

Comment

• Is anyone still processing out of San Diego or Camp Pendleton?

Comment

• Post deleted.......
              Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• I was told the same about a class in mid December. I also heard the same about applicants not passing their polygraphs and/or leaving to go to other agencies. Plus it doesn't help when applicants files are misplaced or lost. Praying I get a call soon about my BI and medical. The best advice I have gotten so far is to forget you have even applied and don't try to understand the HR process. Good luck to everyone who has had some progress.

Comment

• Got the call. I report to my new assingment in a few weeks! Class in early Dec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elohcinlp_21 View Post
                    Got the call. I report to my new assingment in a few weeks! Class in early Dec.
                    Thats great! Where is your duty assignment?

Comment

• I emailed HR the other day asking for just a general status update. got back a simple answer of "You will be notified of the next step of the hiring process and when additional information is needed."

Comment

• I emailed my POC a few weeks ago and asked about the status of my application and they were actually pretty helpful. I hadn't officially heard anything since my poly which was in early August. The response I then got was that I was still in the process and that my suitability was just getting started. I'm hoping that I can make it into this December academy but I am not sure if my background and medical will be completed by then. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• To address everyone's inbox questions at once. I am a 2014 applicant. I was assigned an East coast location.

Comment

• Has anyone that got the call had to move far from where they applied? I have been saving up for the move but, curious as to how far I might have to go.

Comment

• Yup! Processed at Great Lakes, 60 miles from where I currently live. Did not get assigned there. Did not want to either so it worked out. ;-)

Comment

• Got scheduled for the medical!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10902 users online. 389 members and 10513 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X