Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great to hear...
    Originally posted by devildog09 View Post
    Received final offer today; report on the 15th to my first duty station then the Academy the following week!! I am a 2013 applicant.. Good luck to everybody!

Comment

• Congrats to all that got the calls! I got the thumbs up after my poly but, nothing since then. It seems to take a little longer between steps for those of us in the DC area.

Comment

• Has anyone from the 2014 announcement received an FO?

Comment

• Not wanting to spark a veterans preference debate, but I'd like to know if any of you moving forward in the 2014 process do not have vet preference?

Just curious..

Comment

• Originally posted by PSOSAC View Post
            Not wanting to spark a veterans preference debate, but I'd like to know if any of you moving forward in the 2014 process do not have vet preference?

Just curious..
            Vet Preference here

Comment

• Thanks for the response. Just trying to get a feel for it...

Comment

• Is there any type of PT test prior to getting hired?
                Last edited by dosumthing; 09-26-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Post deleted.......
                  Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• FPSK9, how long has it been since you had your poly? How did your suitability take? I am currently waiting for my suitability to be completed. I'm out of D.C. so the process is probably the slowest here with the high amount of applicants.

Comment

• Im going on 5 months without a word since submitting all that paperwork in May, any movement for non vet 2014 people?

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                        Im going on 5 months without a word since submitting all that paperwork in May, any movement for non vet 2014 people?

Same here... That's why I asked a similar question above .

Comment

• Any DC applicants done with the process? If so what is the rumored start date?

Comment

• Non-vet and had my interview last week. I suspect someone in HR "misplaced" some people's paperwork, which is causing some issues. I would not be surprised if there is another opening some time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccia84 View Post
                              Non-vet and had my interview last week. I suspect someone in HR "misplaced" some people's paperwork, which is causing some issues. I would not be surprised if there is another opening some time soon.

Just wondering, what would lead you to that conclusion?

Comment

• Just my personal experience, nothing official. My initial submission of the first round of paperwork was lost. Luckily, I was called and asked if I wanted to resubmit it. I did, and 6ish weeks later I got an interview. That combined with what a current ncis agent said about ncis not being able to fill classes, leads me to believe the applicant pool was jacked up. There has only been a hand full of interviews on this forum, which is kinda low.
                                Then again, maybe I am completely wrong.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6224 users online. 235 members and 5989 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X