Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received a Final Offer on Friday. Report to my duty station on September 8. Two weeks later I start the academy. They are working hard to fill the September Academy. Additionally, they are hoping to run another academy beginning in late October/ early November. Just be patient with the process. I am a 2013 applicant, you guys from the 2014 announcement are moving very quickly for a fed. application process. Hang in there and best of luck to everybody involved!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cowboy View Post
      Received a Final Offer on Friday. Report to my duty station on September 8. Two weeks later I start the academy. They are working hard to fill the September Academy. Additionally, they are hoping to run another academy beginning in late October/ early November. Just be patient with the process. I am a 2013 applicant, you guys from the 2014 announcement are moving very quickly for a fed. application process. Hang in there and best of luck to everybody involved!
      Congrats! I hope to hear something this week. I sent you a PM.

Comment

• Thanks, I appreciate it! Let us know how things turn out. Good luck!

Comment

• Care to share where you will be working?

Comment

• Congrats! Where will you be assigned?

Comment

• Med complete, all done in one day. Lab results take 48 hrs so the doc said he would review and send everything to HR by weeks close. Gave me a "Go" for everything; lab results pending.

Comment

• Any updates for other people? I've got referral letters from April to June but nothing since I sent in my paperwork and them pulling my credit.

Comment

• Medical scheduled week of September 8-Was suppose to be sooner but got rescheduled.

Comment

• Had my medical/drug test a while ago. BI is done too.
                    Last edited by Cyber_Saint; 08-29-2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• exactly the same here??
                      best of Luck!
                      Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
                      I don't get it I was referred for all locations I've applied, yet I have heard nothing back. I e-mailed HR awhile ago and they said I am still being considered. Current covered Fed LEO/10 point Vet.

Comment

• Does anyone know if they will accept a poly from another agency? I had one with cbp

Comment

• I asked the same, and the answer was "no". they do their own poly's and BI's.

Comment

• Aside from Cowboy, did anyone else get a final offer or hear anything?

Comment

• You guys apply to DEA in the mean time?

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingtowait View Post
                                Aside from Cowboy, did anyone else get a final offer or hear anything?
                                Received final offer today; report on the 15th to my first duty station then the Academy the following week!! I am a 2013 applicant.. Good luck to everybody!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12355 users online. 417 members and 11938 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X