Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new NCIS news???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone heard info about future class dates? I have heard that the September class might not occur.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 1cowboy View Post
      Has anyone heard info about future class dates? I have heard that the September class might not occur.
      Any idea why it wouldn't occur? Lack of candidates done with the whole process or no funding?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cyber_Saint View Post
        Any idea why it wouldn't occur? Lack of candidates done with the whole process or no funding?
        I heard rumor that they are having trouble getting enough candidates in the hiring pool to staff a full class. Anecdotally, I've heard of applicants failing the poly or dropping out halfway through the process. There are a lot of steps in the process to onboard someone as an agent, and a lot of people just apply to every agency out there in the hopes of getting any 1811 job. They waste our time and resources doing their panel interview, poly, and background investigation, but are just using us as a backup in case their other plans fall through.

        I understand people applying to more than one agency, but it seems there are people who are wasting a lot of time and resources applying to agencies they don't actually want to work for.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by promet View Post
          I heard rumor that they are having trouble getting enough candidates in the hiring pool to staff a full class. Anecdotally, I've heard of applicants failing the poly or dropping out halfway through the process. There are a lot of steps in the process to onboard someone as an agent, and a lot of people just apply to every agency out there in the hopes of getting any 1811 job. They waste our time and resources doing their panel interview, poly, and background investigation, but are just using us as a backup in case their other plans fall through.

          I understand people applying to more than one agency, but it seems there are people who are wasting a lot of time and resources applying to agencies they don't actually want to work for.
          Well I passed both the poly and interview last month and I am ready to go. If they called me today and said be in GA tomorrow morning I'd be there .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Locke03 View Post
            Well I passed both the poly and interview last month and I am ready to go. If they called me today and said be in GA tomorrow morning I'd be there .
            Same here. I'll write my current employer a really nice note and then be out there quickly. Compared to other hiring processes I have experienced, NCIS really has been pretty quick overall.

            Comment


            • Medical scheduled next week!

              Comment


              • Just got a call asking if I was still interested, they misplaced my information.

                Comment


                • Can someone give me an idea on the average wait time from poly to medical? Passed my poly two weeks ago and have been patiently waiting.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Homeslice View Post
                    Can someone give me an idea on the average wait time from poly to medical? Passed my poly two weeks ago and have been patiently waiting.
                    Every situation is different. It was about a month after the poly until I was informed that my BI had been initiated.

                    Comment


                    • I don't get it I was referred for all locations I've applied, yet I have heard nothing back. I e-mailed HR awhile ago and they said I am still being considered. Current covered Fed LEO/10 point Vet.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Homeslice View Post
                        Can someone give me an idea on the average wait time from poly to medical? Passed my poly two weeks ago and have been patiently waiting.
                        Poly to first part of a 2 part medical was 2 months. My background was initiated before my medical.

                        Comment


                        • First part of the medial completed today. Agent said I was being considered for the Sept class..
                          Last edited by JFed; 08-19-2014, 06:37 PM.

                          Comment


                          • still have not heard a word at all.. i was referred for every location but im not a vet.

                            Comment


                            • Med schedualed for next week.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                                still have not heard a word at all.. i was referred for every location but im not a vet.
                                me neither but i hope you havent been anxiously waiting ha
                                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                                honor first

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9691 users online. 266 members and 9425 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X