Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They will not transfer a TS or medical. However, I would guess they work off the info already obtained, which can't hurt. The NCIS 2A Suitability BI is different from the adjudication of a TS through OPM conducting only a SSBI. Different in questions asked by actual agents and the scope is wider. -(Opinion and Personal Experience)

Comment

• I did my poly last week and the NCIS agent told me that they will accept a TS/SCI laterally only from DOD. They do two background investigations, one for the clearance, the other one is to verify suitability as a gun carrying LEO.

Comment

• Originally posted by LRTPA View Post
        I did my poly last week and the NCIS agent told me that they will accept a TS/SCI laterally only from DOD. They do two background investigations, one for the clearance, the other one is to verify suitability as a gun carrying LEO.
        That's cool that they accept DOD.

Med is in 2 parts approx a week apart. Labs etc first appt. meet with Doc on second appt.

Confirmed they are trying to put a class together for Sept.

Comment

• Post deleted.......
          Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FPSK9 View Post
            After six weeks of silence, I was recently notified by HQ that my background investigation has been initiated. Hopefully they will wrap up the last two steps over the next month and possibly start assembling FLETC classes for the fall (September/October).
            Did you start your medical?

Comment

• Anyone seeing any movement or hearing about class dates?

Comment

• Nope nothing! The rumors I have heard are not very positive either toward both us and NCIS)...

Comment

• What are you hearing, Eyesontarget?

I received a phone call from headquarters after trying to update my package to include a CFE certification. They said that they couldn't give solid info on dates but that they would initiate backgrounds soon. This was last week. I've heard nothing since...

Comment

• What information have you heard?

Comment

• NCIS just posted a new lateral 1811/GS13 annoucement for poly administers.

Open for: Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees in the Competitive or Excepted service.

Must be: Selectee must possess a license or certificate in Defense Academy for Credibility Assessments (DACA) DoD Polygraph Institute (DODPI) Certification/possess a license or certificate in National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA) Polygraph Certification.
                      "It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...."

Comment

• More or less done with the process. Guess all that's left is hq giving me a thumbs up and hopefully a final offer.

Comment

• Waitingtowait, that's great. When did you complete BI and medical?

Comment

• End of last week.

Comment

• It sounds like you sailed right through. I'm still somewhere in HR purgatory.

Good luck and keep us posted...

Comment

• Lightning fast and smooth for the G. Now I fully expect to wait forever to see if I get a final offer. No info at all yet on class dates yet. Good luck to everyone processing. I will keep the thread posted if I get a FO. Nothing is certain until you get that call. Even then it's not 100 percent.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4983 users online. 329 members and 4654 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X