Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No word since May.... current fed and eager. Not even an interview and I certed in all locations. Grrrrrr.

Comment

• Same here.

Comment

• Same here too. Current fed, referred for all locations, and I've heard nothing since May.

Comment

• I am in the same boat - referred for all and nothing after my screen - frustrating at this point, still hopeful but its fading fast.

Comment

• Don't worry they are still doing interviews. I know of someone who has one coming up in the RI office. I interviewed and had poly in June. Just waiting for my background to start.
            Current FLEO

Comment

• Thanks! Good luck to all!

Comment

• Same Here. Referred to numerous locations and nothing. Oh well, moving along.

Comment

• A NCIS Investigator called me for some additional info. He said they have been asked to expedite the background process. He also said he would be sending me a packet today to schedule my medical and drug screen.

Comment

• Is that just yours or in general?

Comment

• He said he has been asked to expedite all background investigations for a hiring push. Still a fed mystery on class dates.

Comment

• Great! Hopefully more info will come soon.

Comment

• Waiting to wait- what field office is doing your background. I did my interview and poly, passed both and at the poly I was told the same thing about expediting the process. I passed everything so far but haven't heard anything about the background. I spoke to someone at HR about 2 weeks ago and they said they don't have any names for a class that is slated for September.

Comment

• After interviewing over a month ago. I have been scheduled for my Poly. For those of you waiting to here back after the interview, there is still hope.

Comment

• NCIS redoes a BI even if you have a clearance, right? I just got my TS granted a few days ago by DOS. It'd be awesome if NCIS didn't have to go redo the exact same investigation that DOS just did a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Cyber, I am almost 100% sure that NCIS will do their own thing, called suitability investigatin or something like that, but they send agents out and do similar thing that DS did. Your friends and coworkers will think that you're in high demand though Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17063 users online. 488 members and 16575 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X