Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Esco View Post
    Hey folk. Ncis is open again till tomm.
    Its a GS13 and you have to have FLETC already......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
      CITP laterals. Ok. Dang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esco View Post
        CITP laterals. Ok. Dang.
        Yeap...as it clearly states in the announcement you must have FLETC as they are only going to send you thru the NCIS add-on....

Comment

• Just got the email scheduling my interview. Weird they want a copy of a sf86 on a cd.

Comment

• Originally posted by csquared View Post
            Just got the email scheduling my interview. Weird they want a copy of a sf86 on a cd.
            I was told at my interview that they didn't want the CD. They took my huge printed copy and I left with my CD.

Comment

• Good morning,
              This is for anyone who can answer. Are the individuals being selected for interviews from the 2013 announcement or both 2013 and 2014?

Comment

• Originally posted by erogers3365 View Post
                Good morning,
                This is for anyone who can answer. Are the individuals being selected for interviews from the 2013 announcement or both 2013 and 2014?
                Applicants are only being selected from the 2014 vacancy announcement.

Comment

To qualify, applicants need to have either FLETC CITP, the FBI Basic Agent Course or the DEA Basic Agent Course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin86 View Post
                    To qualify, applicants need to have either FLETC CITP, the FBI Basic Agent Course or the DEA Basic Agent Course.
                    Same/Same. My post was to let folks know it wasn't an entry level position.....

Comment

Same/Same. My post was to let folks know it wasn't an entry level position.....
                      Good to go...Just trying to help :-)

Comment

• There are still a few of us left from the 2013 announcement as I am one of them. However, by now most of us are towards the end of the application process and waiting for an academy class date. The last thing I heard was that the September academy is still a go.

Just like any 1811 hiring process expect to be in the pipeline for at least 12 months (min). Patience is important. However, the good news for 2014 applicants is that not to many are passing both the panel interview and the poly. So if you have passed both thus far you are in good shape. I have also heard that (already been stated on this forum as well) that NCIS needs to get some new hires quickly due to a pretty big manpower shortage which is more good news to those in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cowboy View Post
                          There are still a few of us left from the 2013 announcement as I am one of them. However, by now most of us are towards the end of the application process and waiting for an academy class date. The last thing I heard was that the September academy is still a go.

Just like any 1811 hiring process expect to be in the pipeline for at least 12 months (min). Patience is important. However, the good news for 2014 applicants is that not to many are passing both the panel interview and the poly. So if you have passed both thus far you are in good shape. I have also heard that (already been stated on this forum as well) that NCIS needs to get some new hires quickly due to a pretty big manpower shortage which is more good news to those in the process.
                          Where did you hear that not too many are passing both the panel and the poly??

Comment

• A current NCIS agent.

Comment

• Just got a call regarding my background investigation. They started it without notifying me!

Comment

• 👆 that's standard procedure.
                                Current FLEO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12873 users online. 397 members and 12476 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X