Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much advance notice did they give you for the interview? I got a call yesterday that said to expect an email with an interview scheduled in the next two weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by csquared View Post
      How much advance notice did they give you for the interview? I got a call yesterday that said to expect an email with an interview scheduled in the next two weeks
      About 2 weeks. They are interviewing me at the closest office to me.

Comment

• Awesome, thanks bro. Hopefully, I get the same notice and they let me interview at location close to me. If you pass the interview, the poly follows it?

Comment

• Originally posted by csquared View Post
          Awesome, thanks bro. Hopefully, I get the same notice and they let me interview at location close to me. If you pass the interview, the poly follows it?
          Typically, yes. I've heard of a few people having to schedule the polygraph later, but that is probably due to the lack of available polygraph interview times/dates. My polygraph was scheduled for the day after the interview. The e-mail I recieved told me that to plan on being there for two days. Contingent of me passing the panel interview of course. I passed both, but am still waiting to hear from a BI investigator. Good luck.

Comment

• Just received my invitation for the panel in Dallas!

Comment

• Originally posted by LRTPA View Post
              Just received my invitation for the panel in Dallas!
              Congrats! I had my interview/poly there earlier this month. Goodluck!

Comment

• Happy for everyone progressing through the process... Sad for me :-(

Comment

• How did they let you know you passed the interview? I had mine, but heard nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Millers View Post
                    How did they let you know you passed the interview? I had mine, but heard nothing.
                    They let me know at the beginning of the interview, only those that pass the interview would have the poly. I had the poly the following morning.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything since my interview. Anyone else in the same situation? For those that have passed the interview, how long did it take before you were made aware of your status?

Comment

• They called me 10 minutes later and told me I passed. If you have not heard anything I would just sit and wait. Most people that they didn't pass were emailed within 24 hours that they had been removed from the process.

Comment

• Hey folk. Ncis is open again till tomm.

Comment

• Seems quiet for interviews lately. Is anyone still around from the last hiring pool? Anyone that's passed the interview/ poly start a background? I keep hearing rumors of a August and possibly Sept class this FY and up to 5 in FY 2015. It would be hard to believe that they could process a class or 2 that quickly (FY 2014) from the 2014 March announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingtowait View Post
                              Seems quiet for interviews lately. Is anyone still around from the last hiring pool? Anyone that's passed the interview/ poly start a background? I keep hearing rumors of a August and possibly Sept class this FY and up to 5 in FY 2015. It would be hard to believe that they could process a class or 2 that quickly (FY 2014) from the 2014 March announcement.
                              I haven't heard anything from a background investigator. I was told during my interview that they needed the names of the people they wanted to hire and assigned academy classes by the end of September. They said that the reason they needed everything by that time was so they could lock in the funding for the next fiscal year that they would need. I wonder if anyone else was told the same thing?

Comment

• I have not heard anything since my interview/poly in 5/2014. The announcement posted today was for for lateral gs13s only....seems like they are trying to get some agents onboard asap.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8505 users online. 171 members and 8334 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X