Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interviewing on Wed., but not scheduled for a polygraph. Is this standard? From reading posts it appears they have been scheduling the interview and polys together....any advice would help, thanks in advance.

Comment

• Interview and polygraph completed 5/22 and 5/23.

Comment

• Is there a way to be noticed ahead of time for future job postings? I seem to miss alot of these based on the fact that I am largely unaware of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
          Is there a way to be noticed ahead of time for future job postings? I seem to miss alot of these based on the fact that I am largely unaware of them.
          Some agencies have enrollment notifications that you could sign up directly through the website. Or, you could sign up through USAJOBS and enroll for 1811 notifications.

Comment

• Anyone getting any current intel on upcoming class dates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Homeslice View Post
              Interviewing on Wed., but not scheduled for a polygraph. Is this standard? From reading posts it appears they have been scheduling the interview and polys together....any advice would help, thanks in advance.
              Yes, it is standard. You will not get to the poly if you do not pass the interview. Good luck!

Comment

• Contacted by NCIS SA in HR by e-mail this morning. Requested me to fill out ROI and give other details. Hopefully this means a COE is on its way to me........ Either way, good luck to the rest of you.

Comment

• Hello everyone. This is my first time posting but I have been looking at everyone else post for a month now. I have completed and passed the interview. I emailed HQ about the polygraph and although some people had it the same day as their interview they said they will schedule mine once time permits for them. So in other words if you are wondering why you haven't had your poly as quick as others is most likely because of availability for the examiner!

Comment

• SGT JON/PROMET...............Do you naturally progress from GS-7/9 to GS-13? If so, how long does it take to get from GS-7 to GS-13? Or from GS-9 to GS-13? Just wondering how long it will take to make up the ground I will probably lose if I go to NCIS

Comment

• You skip GS-10.So 3yrs

Comment

• I did my poly almost 3 weeks ago. Not a peep since.

Comment

• I turned in my BG information and my ROI back on May 1st... have heard not a word other than more referrals(haha)!?! Any ideas if I have become lost in the stacks or is this the course? Any of you who took poloys and/ interviews??

Comment

• Got an email today scheduling my interview. Things are looking up!!!

Comment

• Has anyone ever received anything from OPM-FISD-BOYERS via UPS? I am on vacation and was notified by ups that they are trying to deliver a package from there? I have applied to a few agencies as of late (NCIS, ATF, HSI) and now the anticipation of what this is is killing me.

Comment

• Something regarding your BI

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3432 users online. 233 members and 3199 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X