Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tran65, turn your PM on. Thx

Comment

• I just received an email scheduling my interview. It is next Monday. Good luck to everyone in the process.

Comment

• Good lunck INcop!! Still just referrals here.

Comment

• Has anyone interviewed in the Northern VA/ DC area? I have my interview scheduled soon.
          Last edited by Oohrah23; 06-17-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingtowait View Post
            Does anyone know if NCIS 1811's get to utilize a take home G Ride? From older posts it looks like SAC's have the major say in this. Was wondering if there was a written policy implemented after the sequestration ended.
            For the most part you do not take a G-ride home. Exceptions are for Duty Agents and Major Case Response Team (MCRT) folks, etc.. And to be honest, having a take-home is more complicated than it seems. Very strict rules about what you can do, who can ride with you, etc, etc, etc.

And FWIW- G Rides are one of 3 things that ruin a career. One of the other things is guns.
            Originally posted by SSD
            It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

• Well I turned in all of the paperwork (Background Questionnaire and ROI) back in May and have still not heard a thing...no COE...no "thanks but no thanks"...nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyesontarget View Post
                Well I turned in all of the paperwork (Background Questionnaire and ROI) back in May and have still not heard a thing...no COE...no "thanks but no thanks"...nothing.
                Same boat. I am moving along with other applications. If NCIS decides to send me a COE, then we'll see, for now, I will continue to process with the other 5 agencies, lol.

Comment

• Does anyone know if they give you an idea if you passed immediately following the interview? I have my interview scheduled next week and am eager to keep moving along.

Comment

• Post deleted.......
                    Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• I would take this job at a GS3 pay now. I don't know how much longer I can take being daddy day care, picking up groups of 50+ kids and families. We are being overrun at the border. All I do is transport bodies from the spots they drop families off and take them to the hospital.

Still just referrals though. Hopefully another app comes through.
                      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                        I would take this job at a GS3 pay now. I don't know how much longer I can take being daddy day care, picking up groups of 50+ kids and families. We are being overrun at the border. All I do is transport bodies from the spots they drop families off and take them to the hospital.

Still just referrals though. Hopefully another app comes through.
                        I hear ya bro! I'm about done with where I'm at too. Just looking to move on to something new and interesting AND I could care less if they wanted to work me twice the hours for half the pay.........

I have heard from a few guys I know that just got picked up by NCIS that they didn't even get interviewed until 5 months after their first referral. That would be September for me so I figure if by then I haven't received anything then I'm out of the process.

Comment

• Congrats! That does seem like a fast part of the process. It was the same way a few years back for my current job but, they didn't exactly speed through any other parts of the process.

Originally posted by FPSK9 View Post
                          I had my panel interview this week and they told me 10 minutes after it ended that I had passed. They asked me to come back that afternoon for my polygraph exam. The examiner advised me at the end that I had passed and HQ would notify me of the next step. They seem to be moving this process along very quickly.

Comment

• Has anyone had the medical/drug test or suitability background started yet? (I have not)

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingtowait View Post
                              Has anyone had the medical/drug test or suitability background started yet? (I have not)
                              I have not either. I was told that the SF-86 we submitted at the interview/poly would start the BI. I will email my POC to see if they can provide further guidance.

Comment

• I submitted my background questionnaire and ROI and have gotten nothing, I e-mailed the HR that e-mailed me the forms and she stated I am still in the hiring process and that's all she could tell me. So IF you haven't received anything hang tight.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5451 users online. 329 members and 5122 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X