Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LE View Post
    Eyesontarget/patroit772

I'm in the same boat as you. Sent back my ROI and BI a few weeks back and still haven't heard anything pertaining to the next step. However, being that I'm not new to the game of the federal government; prior military Special Agent with AFOSI, prior CBP Officer, and current civilian with the Air Force, I understand that this isn't going to be a overnight process. Like all things in the government, this process will be drawn out and depend on the current budget, agency agenda, and finally your HR representative. As well, if you do make it through the entire process and become an 1811, do not think that your cases will go that quick. Patients, peace, and low expectations will help you through this adventure and any career with the federal government.
    Yeah, I agree with everything you said. I've been living under Uncle Sugar's thumb for almost 9 yrs now so it's not a lack of understanding of the government. It's more about the distaste I have for where I work now. Just hoping for a little luck to be thrown my way

Comment

• I thought USPIS was a really sought after job?
      Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
        I thought USPIS was a really sought after job?
        If you are trying to guess my agency............guess again!

Comment

• Originally posted by BANE2003 View Post
          Has anyone completed the poly & interview for San Diego area
          Did you get a COE or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyesontarget View Post
            Well another week since submitting the ROI and BI and nothing in the mail or email regarding a COE .
            Same here.

Comment

• Hope some people get some good news today!

Comment

• Did you have two days of interviews as stated on the email?
                USPIS 2011
                US OPM 2009-2011
                US CBP 2007-2009
                USANG 2006
                USMC 2002-2006
                H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• My son is scheduled interview for the San Diego Area this week. He is current Federal Agent, BS from top ranked university with high GPA, and NO prior military experiences.
                  Last edited by Hanau32; 06-02-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Good luck to your son. What makes him to lateral to the NCIS, if you don't mind I ask.
                    USPIS 2011
                    US OPM 2009-2011
                    US CBP 2007-2009
                    USANG 2006
                    USMC 2002-2006
                    H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                    MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
                      Good luck to your son. What makes him to lateral to the NCIS, if you don't mind I ask.
                      Well...
                      I bet Navy will pay him GS-1811-09, step 10 which is salary cut for him. However, I told him to apply for the future benefits such as location. I have been working for the US Government for last 26 years. I took intentional demotions twice, and its turned out better.

Comment

• I got 3 more random referral letters this morning. Still no Coe

Comment

• Yea, I got same thing this morning too. Weird. I already did panel and poly. I think USAJOBS has hiccups every now and then
                          Last edited by Elohcinlp_21; 06-03-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• I'm so glad I'm getting referrals for locations I was already referred to. No COE but referred. It's like getting a pat on the back followed by a kick in the balls. I'm starting to build up a tolerance to it though.............

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                              I'm so glad I'm getting referrals for locations I was already referred to. No COE but referred. It's like getting a pat on the back followed by a kick in the balls. I'm starting to build up a tolerance to it though.............
                              Same here. Another "referred" letter. I have like 4 or 5. No COE or anything else. I rather not get these referral lettters and get an offer instead.

Comment

• I'm out... my own choosing. Got a dream job (for me) and going that route....

Good luck to those in the chase....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6304 users online. 381 members and 5923 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X