Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow guys. Great news! Hopefully this means that the wait will be over for many of you. I hope the call is soon to follow. Airisfine, thanks for the good info. Congrats Fury, one step closer to SHIELD .

Comment

• Originally posted by undersiege View Post
      Great news hopeful! I hope you get the call soon. If you don't mind my asking, what does your hiring process timeline look like?
      I am on travel for work so I don't have all the dates in front of me. If I remember right, here are the approximate dates:

Spring 2005 - application sent in
      Fall 2005 - One-on-One interview
      January 2006 - Panel - I did not make it through the panel because I was told that I did not have enough experience. I was sent a letter saying to reapply in a year.
      Summer 2007 - re-applied
      April 2008 - One-on-One
      Approx. August 2008 - Panel
      Fall 2008/Winter 2009 - Medical/Drug test
      December 2008 - BI started
      Approx. March 2009 - BI completed
      May 2009 - Pool Letter

I might be missing some steps, I am not sure. There are a few dates that I remember vividly, others not so much. I feel like I have been in the process forever. I have moved several times throughout the process, so I am trying to remember which office I went through at the various points in the process...It seems like I was always doing something for NCIS for a time there!

Comment

• Thanks hopeful. It seems to have been a journey for you but worth your while since it seems you are on the cusp of making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hopeful15 View Post
          I got an email last week from HQ asking me to update my info and asked me again for my top three choices. They claimed that they were just updating the system. I didn't think much into it, but today I got another email asking if I would be available for the Sping 2010 class in February. Of course the email also said that this did not mean I would be in the class, they were just checking availability at this point. I am not going to get much sleep in these next couple months!!

Anyone else heard anything??
          I got the email today. I'm pretty stoked and keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

• Nothing confirmed at this point, but looks like a class may start as early as March 2010.
            sigpic

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything lately on start dates?

Comment

• Nothing lately. Was hoping for a Christmas miracle but will be happy with a New Years one. I dont know if it was just me but I usually hear from them on Wednesdays so there is hope in tomorrow!

Comment

• deleted post....
                  Last edited by MIDeputy; 01-03-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Two CITP thats 24 each, only 48 new agents in 2010. I hope there is not much turn over in NCIS. Not to many agents in the pipeline.

Originally posted by MIDeputy View Post
                    There is an NCIS SABT (Special Agent Basic Training) add-on set to begin the second week of February. They are supposed to start another one sometime in June, so they should start a CITP class 12 weeks before then, which as someone mentioned would be the March or beginning of April time-frame. I also heard that there might be one more NCIS CITP class as well. But only expect a max of two NCIS CITP class in 2010.
                    "From now until the end of the world, we and it shall be remembered. We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")

Comment

• A new NCIS SA announcement opened up today. The system doesn't seem to be working yet to accept applications though.

Comment

• Might sound like a dumb question to some but what exactly is a counterintelligence-scope polygraph test? Is this any different than the polygraph's given by USSS, FBI, DEA and so on?

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                          A new NCIS SA announcement opened up today. The system doesn't seem to be working yet to accept applications though.
                          For those of us in the pool, this is great news

Comment

• Has anyone had any luck applying to the new announcement? All I get is errors when I submit my resume and it tries to transfer over to the NCIS quickhire site.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                              Has anyone had any luck applying to the new announcement? All I get is errors when I submit my resume and it tries to transfer over to the NCIS quickhire site.
                              same here I am thinking that tomorow it will probably be sorted out

Comment

• Not working yet, probably won't be fixed until Monday.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9235 users online. 372 members and 8863 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X