300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
    Yeah, I only got the Background questionnaire. Not the ROI. This waiting is killing me.
    I'm there with you, the waiting is horrible. I have been referred for every location and for GS 7 & 9. I would rather receive a "Thanks for playing" then wait another day for a COE.

Comment

• Anyone else get another referral letter today that looks different from the others - this one has an actual score rating, etc..?

Comment

• Nothing since I sent my background questionnaire and other forms in..

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmking3 View Post
          Anyone else get another referral letter today that looks different from the others - this one has an actual score rating, etc..?
          No, I did not receive one. How did you score? Was it a positive referral letter for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
            No, I did not receive one. How did you score? Was it a positive referral letter for you?
            It was positive I had been referred to all locations previously but this one gave a rating number much like other federal jobs I have applied for - I will only say it was over 100 so for what that is worth.

Comment

Anyone else get another referral letter today that looks different from the others - this one has an actual score rating, etc..?
              No but I am also curious as to the score you were given. (DISREGARD) Have you been given a COE???
              Last edited by patriot772; 05-20-2014, 07:45 PM. Reason: already answered....

Comment

It was positive I had been referred to all locations previously but this one gave a rating number much like other federal jobs I have applied for - I will only say it was over 100 so for what that is worth.
                That's good, I guess.

I am thinking about framing all of my referrals and putting them on my wall. They are not worth much at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
                  Question for the current NCIS Agents: I am filling out the office preference sheet and I have a question about the Central field office. It's located in Great Lakes, IL. Subordinate offices include: NCISRA Pensacola, FL; NCISRA Corpus Christi, TX; NCISRA Dallas, TX; NCISRA Memphis, TN; NCISRA New Orleans, LA; and NCISRA Gulfport, MS. Is that mean if I get central field office as my first duty location, I will be station at Great Lakes and travel to the south all the time? Or I may get one of these locations in the south and/or Great Lakes? Thanks.
                  It doesn't necessarily mean you will get to go to the main FO. I picked one of the main FOs and ended up with a Resident Agency (NCISRA) which belongs to the main FO. Just be very cognizant of that when you make your selections. Good luck.

Edit: Also - if you do happen to get posted at a RA, you may have to do some traveling and cover/assist other offices.
                  Last edited by jgrey; 05-20-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

No but I am also curious as to the score you were given. (DISREGARD) Have you been given a COE???
                    I'm curious on my score as well. I've never received my Notice of Results score for any job I've applied for, including my current FLEO job I'm in now.
                    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                      I'm curious on my score as well. I've never received my Notice of Results score for any job I've applied for, including my current FLEO job I'm in now.
                      This is something that a few places will do to give you an idea of where you stand. However, to me it really doesn't make a bit of difference because whether you get referred is based on the other applications you are up against. I've been ranked really HIGH and still haven't gotten referred and vice versa.

Comment

This is something that a few places will do to give you an idea of where you stand. However, to me it really doesn't make a bit of difference because whether you get referred is based on the other applications you are up against. I've been ranked really HIGH and still haven't gotten referred and vice versa.

This one has me a bit confused because unlike the others in my USA Jobs account this one says "referral letter" and it has the score my veterans preference code and is specifically for Camp Lejuene - it's worded different than the others has a score and a bunch of different codes in it and says "Special hiring authority". Anyway let us know if anyone else gets one.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone in the process,

I recently had my interview with NCIS from the march announcement then received an email later in the day stating that I am out of the process and there are more qualified applicants. However from the interview I will say that they are looking to hire approx 60 this year and up to 100 next fy if funding allows.

Comment

• Originally posted by krash131 View Post
                            Good luck to everyone in the process,

I recently had my interview with NCIS from the march announcement then received an email later in the day stating that I am out of the process and there are more qualified applicants. However from the interview I will say that they are looking to hire approx 60 this year and up to 100 next fy if funding allows.
                            Sorry about that man that's a bad end to the process - where did you interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by krash131 View Post
                              Good luck to everyone in the process,

Wow........that was quick! Sorry man! There's always next year, right? Good luck to you in the future!

Comment

• interviewed in DC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5459 users online. 330 members and 5129 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X