Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am 40 minutes from DC but got Newport. Have to love fed hiring.
    Current FLEO

Comment

• Originally posted by tran65 View Post
      I am 40 minutes from DC but got Newport. Have to love fed hiring.
      Tran,

If you dont mind me asking... When did you receive your COE with your interview date? and by which method of delivery??

Thanks
      "I am not a federal employee, I am a constitutional officer. I am not a government employee, I am in the Constitution. My job is the Constitution of the United States!"

**The American people are not anti-immigrant. We are concerned about the lack of coherence in our immigration policy and enforcement.**

Comment

• Well......at least you got invited.

Comment

• Did anyone get the BI questionnaire but not the ROI. That was my case forever ago.
          Last edited by battlewagon; 05-15-2014, 03:40 PM.
          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
            Did anyone get the BI questionnaire but not the ROI. That was my case forever ago.
            I'm in the same situation. Received the BI questionnaire around Easter and then nothing since.

Comment

• Originally posted by midcareerfedleo View Post
              A
              Got mine too. There was a 'code 10" in the subject line, anyone know what that's about?
              Code 10 is the NCIS code for our most qualified applicants. Were you ever a ninja or on SEAL Team Six?

Actually, it's just our internal division code for HR and related matters.

Comment

• COE comes by snail mail. Also I am very thankful for the opportunity.
                Current FLEO

Comment

• Did you only receive a date for the interview but no time to report?
                  USPIS 2011
                  US OPM 2009-2011
                  US CBP 2007-2009
                  USANG 2006
                  USMC 2002-2006
                  H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                  MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by tran65 View Post
                    COE comes by snail mail. Also I am very thankful for the opportunity.
                    Did you receive the ROI before you got the CO by mail? I looked at your other posts and it seemed that you got you background questionnaire only about 10 days ago and are already scheduled for an interview - that's impressive timing. I received the questionnaire but no ROI several weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                      Did anyone get the BI questionnaire but not the ROI. That was my case forever ago.
                      I'm in the same boat as you. One of my friends got both today in the same email.

I even replied to the agent that sent me the background form but with no reply yet. I guess I will just have to wait until they ask for more information or tell me I'm out of the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by promet View Post
                        Code 10 is the NCIS code for our most qualified applicants. Were you ever a ninja or on SEAL Team Six?
                        I knew it! haha

Comment

• [QUOTE=buffb27;3465458]
                          Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
                          So that's "H" "S" "P" that I know of that haven't recieved it....hopefully this is the case.[/

I hate to burst your bubble with the last name theory but my buddy has a last name beginning with "W" and got his paperwork two weeks ago. I did also and I am a "B"
                          Well I got my BI packet and ROI today so it's all good

Comment

• ROI and questionnaire came at the same time prior to the COE for me.
                            Current FLEO

Comment

• I got my BI packet and ROI today.
                              BPA -
                              Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                              TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                                I got my BI packet and ROI today.
                                Email or snail mail??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4681 users online. 315 members and 4366 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X