Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I am from the 2014 announcement and have interview and poly scheduled. They sent me the SF 86 along with several other forms to bring with me to the interview.

Comment

• Just reviewed the CO by mail.
      USPIS 2011
      US OPM 2009-2011
      US CBP 2007-2009
      USANG 2006
      USMC 2002-2006
      H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
      MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
        Just reviewed the CO by mail.
        You got a COE by regular mail? And congrats fellow devil dog

Comment

• Haven't recieved my BI packet yet so I got worried. I wrote them an e-mail and got this response.

Thank you for your interest in employment with the Department of the Navy.

The Notice of Rating (NOR) you received stated that "We have reviewed your application and found you qualified for the position listed above. Your name has been referred to the employing agency for consideration. "

This notice is reserved for those who are found best qualified and have made it to the next step of the recruitment process. The hiring agency typically makes final selections within 60 days from when this notice is generated. We appreciate your patience during this time. Please wait for any additional updates. A representative from the hiring agency could contact you through email, letter or by phone.

So it looks like if you haven't gotten in yet hang tight, also a couple guys from my Field Office put in for it one with last name starting with "A" and another that starts with "B" they both got their packets and such me and another are further down "H" and "S" and we haven't gotten ours. Take it for what it's worth, maybe they're breaking things up by last name?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
            So it looks like if you haven't gotten in yet hang tight, also a couple guys from my Field Office put in for it one with last name starting with "A" and another that starts with "B" they both got their packets and such me and another are further down "H" and "S" and we haven't gotten ours. Take it for what it's worth, maybe they're breaking things up by last name?
            Since all I can do is wait...........I will take your "glass is half full" mentality and run with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
              Since all I can do is wait...........I will take your "glass is half full" mentality and run with it.
              What does your last name start with? Can those with BI packets verify the first letter of your last name?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
                what does your last name start with? Can those with bi packets verify the first letter of your last name?
                p

Comment

• So that's "H" "S" "P" that I know of that haven't recieved it....hopefully this is the case.

Comment

• Received my background checklist email this AM. Chugging along in the process.

Comment

• A
                      Got mine too. There was a 'code 10" in the subject line, anyone know what that's about?
                      Last edited by midcareerfedleo; 05-15-2014, 09:50 AM. Reason: mistype

Comment

• Background checklist, you mean the release of information and background security questionnaire? I also had a code 10 in the subject line but got it a few weeks ago.
                        Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jtothawhat;3465316]So that's "H" "S" "P" that I know of that haven't recieved it....hopefully this is the case.[/

I hate to burst your bubble with the last name theory but my buddy has a last name beginning with "W" and got his paperwork two weeks ago. I did also and I am a "B"

Comment

• Interview in June at Ri. A few of you pm me about the coe. I received it by USPS mail.
                            USPIS 2011
                            US OPM 2009-2011
                            US CBP 2007-2009
                            USANG 2006
                            USMC 2002-2006
                            H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                            MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Did anyone get anywhere other then Newport for the panel?
                              Current FLEO

Comment

• Originally posted by tran65 View Post
                                Did anyone get anywhere other then Newport for the panel?
                                Yeah....there are others (not me) that are interviewing in D.C. Hopefully I will be invited too but till then, here's to the waiting game!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8585 users online. 454 members and 8131 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X