300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
    AOTE=Ranger175;3464000]I received a referral for Camp Lejeune.

I received the referral for GS 9 Lejeune also. By the way interviews and Poly's the day after the interview are also being scheduled. I am not part of this group. I just know people that are.
    Did you get a referral notice TODAY?? I keep thinking that part is over and then...........

ALSO, How many people do you know that are getting scheduled interviews??? What are their backgrounds??

Comment

• They are all black ops ninjas. I'm not going to start a background war on here, because we all think very highly of our backgrounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
        Did you get a referral notice TODAY?? I keep thinking that part is over and then...........

ALSO, How many people do you know that are getting scheduled interviews??? What are their backgrounds??
        I would like to also know about this. I don't care about backgrounds, just want to see if people are getting Interviews and polys scheduled

Comment

They are all black ops ninjas. I'm not going to start a background war on here, because we all think very highly of our backgrounds.
          I wasn't necessarily going to compare mine to theirs but I get what you are saying. I just thought I'd ask since usually you can tell what agencies are emphasizing their hiring on during different announcements based on the backgrounds of the individuals. Granted, GOV hiring is kind of RANDOM but there are still some common denominators.

That being said.........I'd hate to be the guy who is getting passed over for homeboy with a degree in underwater basket weaving and currently working at Dominoes Pizza.

Comment

I wasn't necessarily going to compare mine to theirs but I get what you are saying. I just thought I'd ask since usually you can tell what agencies are emphasizing their hiring on during different announcements based on the backgrounds of the individuals. Granted, GOV hiring is kind of RANDOM but there are still some common denominators.

That being said.........I'd hate to be the guy who is getting passed over for homeboy with a degree in underwater basket weaving and currently working at Dominoes Pizza.
            Don't apply for the Patrol because they do exist without the degree. I hope that does not exist here. But I am proven wrong everyday.
            Last edited by liberty82; 05-12-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Don't apply for the Patrol because they do exist without the degree. I hope that does not exist here. But I am proven wrong everyday.
              pretty sure the large majority of PAs dont have degrees
              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                pretty sure the large majority of PAs dont have degrees
                Yeah, I'll second that, but how did this become about the Patrol? My defunct agency....

And interviews/polys going out already? This process is actually moving pretty fast compared to some of the other 1811 processes I've been involved in.
                Last edited by Cyber_Saint; 05-12-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyber_Saint View Post
                  And interviews/polys going out already? This process is actually moving pretty fast compared to some of the other 1811 processes I've been involved in.
                  Actually, most, if not all, of the people that are saying interviews/polys are being scheduled on here are saying their friend/coworker was being scheduled rather than them.

I'd like to know if anybody "PERSONALLY" has been scheduled for an interview or poly??

Comment

• I have been scheduled for an interview and Poly.

Comment

• So they are conducting the poly before completion of the SF-86? Is this normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by jbcar11 View Post
                        I have been scheduled for an interview and Poly.
                        ...and your from the March 2014 announcement??

Comment

...and your from the March 2014 announcement??
                          COE's have went out bro. It is what it is. I would likw one too, but I will wait for my turn if it comes.

Comment

COE's have went out bro. It is what it is. I would likw one too, but I will wait for my turn if it comes.
                            Yeah....it's beginning to sink in. Just hearing other rumors about how many they will be giving out. That number is really low.

Comment

• I found out today that NCIS pulled my credit report. I emailed my information release and questionare at the beginning of the month.

Comment

• NCIS and OPM have pulled mine in the last 2-3 days....

OPM is for something else I suspect...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6289 users online. 376 members and 5913 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X