300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by k9james View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a number to the HQ HR Office. I've been referred for all the locations up to the GS09. I already have a DOD Security Clearance. I also have a Navy Reserve Intell TS/SCI that is being reviewed. Would all of that and having a FLETC-CITP equal course completed. Speed up some of the process. I know that it still takes months but was just courious. Please send me a PM.
    By the way, what "FLECT-CITP equal course" have you completed?

Comment

• COEs have started to go out. A co-worker just got one. He is a 10pt vet, current fed leo.

Comment

• Did you see it yourself?
        Originally posted by hotrod1 View Post
        COEs have started to go out. A co-worker just got one. He is a 10pt vet, current fed leo.

Comment

• He showed me the COE letter. He also got the questionaire and ROI email very early on. So, I'm guessing that they will start sending more COEs out very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod1 View Post
            COEs have started to go out. A co-worker just got one. He is a 10pt vet, current fed leo.
            Would COE's go out before an interview is conducted? Promet, any insight as to how it has been done in the past?
            Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• The COE specifically sateted that he would still have to go through all the steps, to include a panel interview.

Comment

Email or snail mail?

Comment

• He received via Email

Comment

• Originally posted by k9james View Post
                    Would all of that and having a FLETC-CITP equal course completed. Speed up some of the process.
                    Not sure what that is..... but this is what is stated from HR if you get an email from them....:

New hires (with the exception of current 1811 series Criminal
                    Investigators) must successfully complete the Criminal Investigator
                    Training Program (CITP) and the NCIS Special Agent Basic Training
                    Program (SABTP), located at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
                    (FLETC) in Glynco, GA. However, current series 1811 Criminal
                    Investigators that have successfully completed an accredited CITP will
                    only be required to successfully complete the NCIS SABTP course.
                    Failure to successfully complete the training program(s) will result in
                    separation.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
                      Would COE's go out before an interview is conducted? Promet, any insight as to how it has been done in the past?
                      A COE is just that.... A Conditional Offer of Employment.

Once a CO is offered.....you're eligible for hire for the position in question as long as you pass all stages of the hiring process....to include any PT Test, Interviews, Background Checks, Poly's, etc.....

Some agencies do it that way..... some don't.
                      Last edited by Bearcat357; 05-09-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Guess it's time to go back to watching the water boil........

Comment

• Congrats to him. Wasnt holding my breath for this job but that sucks. Figured I wasnt a best qualified canidate anyways, especially since I didn't get the release of information. Oh well.
                          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Congrats to him.. I got BI questionnair & authorization to release last thursday... 5 days to fill out and return packet sent it on sunday they already made tenitive selections?

Originally posted by hotrod1 View Post
                            The COE specifically sateted that he would still have to go through all the steps, to include a panel interview.

Comment

• I've got referred to all the places I applied for... GS9....and just got the stuff to fill out yesterday from HQ.

We shall see....

Comment

• Great Bearcat..watched you post for some time now(yes i've been around too) Good Luck!

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                                I've got referred to all the places I applied for... GS9....and just got the stuff to fill out yesterday from HQ.

We shall see....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13024 users online. 384 members and 12640 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X