Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my questionnaire yesterday, not a former or current federal LEO. Am a current local LEO with mil experience and a BA. Looking forward to seeing how this process works.

Comment

• Recieved another emailed today. Not referred for Mayport, FL GS-9

Comment

• Originally posted by cuffs309 View Post
        Anyone with NO degree been referred or received a security questionnaire?
        Yes - I was referred to all locations both GS7 & 9 no degree, but 10 years LEO experience at local level - 10 PT. VET

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
          Any truth to the rumor that there aren't going to be interviews?? Someone told me that there aren't going to be interviews and pointed out to me that the announcement said the "selecting official may choose to conduct interviews, and once the selection is made, you will received notification of the decision." So basically there won't be interviews unless absolutely necessary?? Sounds a little far fetched to me but I guess anything's possible...........
          Interesting - doubtful but interesting, I believe the way it works is that if they do one interview they have to interview everyone referred so while this would save some time for them, I doubt for this kind of job that would happen. I guess we will see.

Comment

• I am not a FEDLEO, Local LEO, BS and 5 pt vet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TROOP451 View Post
              Received my Security Questionnaire this morning. Funny thing is I also received referrals for Norfolk and Mayport a second time. Both 07/09. Guess they forgot they had already sent that.
              Your going to receive multiple referrals because you get them for both VRA and regular appointment per the notice if you qualify.

Comment

• This process is going to be long and it's going to take a lot applicants to fill these positions. Some of us will be eliminated in possible interviews, medicals, and the polygraph will knock out 60% of candidates most likely. So forget about this process and go on with life. The "g" makes no sense so don't try to make any of it.
                BPA -
                Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmking3 View Post
                  Interesting - doubtful but interesting, I believe the way it works is that if they do one interview they have to interview everyone referred so while this would save some time for them, I doubt for this kind of job that would happen. I guess we will see.
                  The only reason I even entertain this idea is because they want to hire a lot agents in a short period of time (e.g. by end of year). My thinking was that, IF this is true, then the FO's might be taking the referred candidate list and ranking them in order of preference for them. Then they would give COE's to like the top 4 or 5 candidates per job opening and only expect to see maybe 1 or 2 of them actually make it through the process in the time period they are working under. That's not to say that the other individuals who get COE's won't eventually get a job but the first 70-120 top contenders might be the ones on-boarding first and then the others that make it through the entire process eventually would fill up the hiring pool for when they hire more. A little bit of creative thinking on my part but possible............RIGHT?? haha

Comment

• Got my questionnaire, 5pt vet, FedLEO 6c covered, BA in Crim J. Only CA locations.

Comment

• I'm not a FEDLEO and I received it.

Comment

• How many people so far have received the ROI? Just trying to get a feel. I received and sent back the Security Questionnaire, but haven't received the ROI.

Comment

• I received the ROI with the Security Questionnaire, but some have not. I would contact whoever emailed you the Security Questionnaire and find out if they meant to send it out and did not.

Comment

• What's the ROI? I've completed the background stuff but haven't received anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELCID05 View Post
                              What's the ROI? I've completed the background stuff but haven't received anything else.
                              Release of Information form

Comment

• What location is everyone receiving Security Questionnaire from? Received referred from Norfolk and Mayport but no additional info.

Masters, 5 point vet, current GS with TS and prior 1811 status with military.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10789 users online. 393 members and 10396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X