300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
    Received my last referral today from Great Lakes gs9 from the places I selected, I'm figuring that the security emails go out once you've received referrals for all locations you've applied too?
    No, I was referred twice early last week then received a security email from a NCIS SA then received 5 more referrals. No rhyme or reason......

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
      No, I was referred twice early last week then received a security email from a NCIS SA then received 5 more referrals. No rhyme or reason......
      I'm still waiting also.

Comment

• Received questionnaire today. Was referred weeks ago and received another referral right before the questionnaire came.
        Current FLEO

Comment

• Anyone with NO degree been referred or received a security questionnaire?

Comment

• Originally posted by cuffs309 View Post
            Anyone with NO degree been referred or received a security questionnaire?
            Yes but current 6c FEDLEO and 10 point Marine Corps Vet.

Comment

Sent you a PM. I'm not sure if my browser processed it correctly...

Comment

Same

Comment

• Are the Security Questionnaires being sent via email or regular mail?

Comment

• Mine came via Email.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the security questionaires are only going out to non current federal or people without current top secret clearances....just a guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCOForever View Post
                        I'm pretty sure the security questionaires are only going out to non current federal or people without current top secret clearances....just a guess.
                        Guess again..........

Comment

• Wish that was true, but I know people that are current FLEO that have been receiving the security questionnaires.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCOForever View Post
                            I'm pretty sure the security questionaires are only going out to non current federal or people without current top secret clearances....just a guess.
                            Since they have no reason to pull JPAS for a clearance check, they will likely send everyone the questionnaire- so as to cull from the flock anyone who at the onset will not be eligible or who would surely not pass adjudication.

Even with a clearance AND access you should expect to run through the whole process, even for “laterals”.
                            Originally posted by SSD
                            It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
                            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                            And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

• Originally posted by sgt jon View Post
                              Since they have no reason to pull JPAS for a clearance check, they will likely send everyone the questionnaire- so as to cull from the flock anyone who at the onset will not be eligible or who would surely not pass adjudication.

Even with a clearance AND access you should expect to run through the whole process, even for “laterals”.
                              Out of interest, which applications get stuck at the bottom of the pile when it comes to answers on the questionnaire?? Or can you say??

I'm not looking for the obvious answers like drug abuser or felon.....
                              Last edited by patriot772; 05-01-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                                Out of interest, which applications get stuck at the bottom of the pile when it comes to answers on the questionnaire?? Or can you say??

I'm not looking for the obvious answers like drug abuser or felon.....
                                Not sure what you are asking-

Would you get bumped down due to a potential issue? Yes and no. Those referred are “ranked” which is separate from suitability determinations.

If you were to reveal an obviously disqualifying issue, that’s separate from the process of reviewing applicants based on gross rankings. Yes, suitability is interchangeable, but its separate from the HR side of things that screens for meeting minimum qualifications.
                                Originally posted by SSD
                                It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
                                Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                                And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19253 users online. 506 members and 18747 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X