300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
    Could you be more specific?? ARe we talking about the security questionnaire that everybody is having to fill out and e-mail back????
    That's the one!

Comment

• To date the only thing I've received from the March 2014 vacancy announcement are two "not referred" letters for RI and VA. However, they were both for the GS-9 positions so like others on this thread perhaps I'm still in it for the GS-7 spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyesontarget View Post
        That's the one!
        Got it mid-week last week and turned it in the following day.

Comment

Been referred for just about everything, both 7&9, and have yet to hear or receive anything else since...

Comment

I haven't gotten mine yet starting to worry, I wonder if they are being sent out based on locations referred?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyesontarget View Post
              Been referred for just about everything, both 7&9, and have yet to hear or receive anything else since...
              I started getting my letters a while ago. Idk if you're a federal Leo now but these move extremely slow. I'd go months without hearing from the hiring center of my current job.
              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• So far just referrals, no security questionnaires.

Comment

• Still getting referral emails. The wheels are continuing to turn people.....

Comment

Still getting referral emails. The wheels are continuing to turn people.....
                    Looks like the GS-07 notifications are going out. I got referred to all locations last week, but it was all gs-09. Today, I got two notices and both were gs-07. No security packet e-mail though.

Comment

• My USAJOBS status says "Not Referred". Is this the be-all, end-all for my shot at this position? I only received a no-go email/notification for Norfolk, VA for the GS-9 position, but on my application, I didn't even mark that I wanted to be considered for it. I only applied for the GS-7 grade, but for all the locations.

So I guess my question is, did my status change to "Not Referred" to coincide with that single Norfolk rejection. And if so, is there a possibility that I might get emails concurring with the GS-7 grade for the locations (once again, all of them) I applied for? Or does the USAJOBS status refer to my consideration for all the positions, even though I have only received one letter?
                      USSS-UD
                      Applied: 3/25/14
                      Referred: 4/16/14
                      APAT: Cancelled
                      SPI: 5/20/2014
                      COE: 6/28/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by erFTW View Post
                        My USAJOBS status says "Not Referred". Is this the be-all, end-all for my shot at this position? I only received a no-go email/notification for Norfolk, VA for the GS-9 position, but on my application, I didn't even mark that I wanted to be considered for it. I only applied for the GS-7 grade, but for all the locations.

So I guess my question is, did my status change to "Not Referred" to coincide with that single Norfolk rejection. And if so, is there a possibility that I might get emails concurring with the GS-7 grade for the locations (once again, all of them) I applied for? Or does the USAJOBS status refer to my consideration for all the positions, even though I have only received one letter?
                        I am in the exact same situation, was really confused when I got an email for the GS-9 position

Comment

• Not that I want to be Negative-Nancy on this one but I'm pretty sure if USAJOBS says "Not Referred" that is the end of the process. Although, it is the government and hiring systems are different everywhere........so there is that. Either way, good luck to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by erFTW View Post
                            My USAJOBS status says "Not Referred". Is this the be-all, end-all for my shot at this position? I only received a no-go email/notification for Norfolk, VA for the GS-9 position, but on my application, I didn't even mark that I wanted to be considered for it. I only applied for the GS-7 grade, but for all the locations.

Originally posted by echoshot33 View Post
                            I am in the exact same situation, was really confused when I got an email for the GS-9 position
                            Guys just to shed some light. If you read the email you get from NCIS/OPM/USAjobs it says in the body that you will recieve emails for ALL grade and levels even one's you did not apply for.

The exact verbage is below:

Please note that if this is a multiple graded vacancy or included multiple hiring avenues (e.g., current federal and veteran), you may
                            receive more than one letter for this vacancy; one for each consideration. An ineligible code may be identified for hiring avenues or
                            grade levels where you did not indicate interest in or were deemed not eligible.

Hope this helps!
                            "I am not a federal employee, I am a constitutional officer. I am not a government employee, I am in the Constitution. My job is the Constitution of the United States!"

**The American people are not anti-immigrant. We are concerned about the lack of coherence in our immigration policy and enforcement.**

Comment

Not that I want to be Negative-Nancy on this one but I'm pretty sure if USAJOBS says "Not Referred" that is the end of the process. Although, it is the government and hiring systems are different everywhere........so there is that. Either way, good luck to you!
                              Yeah, I figured that. But the email said that I would get notification emails from all the locations I applied for. Also, I've heard from others that the synchronization and accuracy between the agency and USAJOBS is not always 100%. My example would be that since I was not referred for one location, maybe the USAJOBS system went ahead and put "Not Referred" on the status to match that of NCIS' external website, even though I have not received any from the other locations.

It might just be me being overly optimistic, but hey, it's not the end of the world.
                              USSS-UD
                              Applied: 3/25/14
                              Referred: 4/16/14
                              APAT: Cancelled
                              SPI: 5/20/2014
                              COE: 6/28/2014

Comment

• Received my last referral today from Great Lakes gs9 from the places I selected, I'm figuring that the security emails go out once you've received referrals for all locations you've applied too?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6129 users online. 396 members and 5733 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X