Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the call! I'll have to move across the country, but I got the call. Good luck everyone!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by swolatxfer View Post
      For the folks that got referral. Congrats!

Quick question, are you guys current LE/FLEO? EDIT: I see that has already been asked.
      I also received a referral email for FL. I am a current Fed LEO for the past 5 years and I have 4 years as a local LEO plus 4 years in the Coast Guard.

Comment

• Has anyone who does not have a sworn background been referred?

I am getting that sinking feeling again....

Comment

• Referred for Mayport for 7 and 9. Current fed Leo, prior local Leo, 8 years marine corps. I selected all the locations when I applied. Goodluck to all.
          Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Was told by HR that I was referred but have not received an email. I am current FED LEO, 10 pt VET, local LE, and MA degree. Seems like FL is the only referrals going out so far...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyesontarget View Post
              Was told by HR that I was referred but have not received an email. I am current FED LEO, 10 pt VET, local LE, and MA degree. Seems like FL is the only referrals going out so far...
              I might have to make a call here.... I'm starting to think I have the worst luck in the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                I might have to make a call here.... I'm starting to think I have the worst luck in the world!
                I am starting to think every 1811 announcement is a lateral announcement. I will keep hope alive, but it remains on life support.

Comment

• Well I called HR and was informed that I had been referred, no official email yet. I was then told to be looking for the referral email that would be coming anytime in the near future.

Are the emails coming from a recruiter or usajobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyesontarget View Post
                    Was told by HR that I was referred but have not received an email. I am current FED LEO, 10 pt VET, local LE, and MA degree. Seems like FL is the only referrals going out so far...
                    That makes me nervous as I'm from FL and no email yet. Ha. I should probably stop watching the water waiting for it to boil.

Comment

• Yeah....definitely calling HR tomorrow. The suspense is killing me!

Comment

• It's a waiting game, I got referrals for Norfolk and Cali today. 3.5years at cbp, 1yr opm, three years uspis, also severed four yrs with the USMC.
                        USPIS 2011
                        US OPM 2009-2011
                        US CBP 2007-2009
                        USANG 2006
                        USMC 2002-2006
                        H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                        MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• I haven't receiving anything yet and will probably call tomorrow as well to HR. Good luck to everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
                            It's a waiting game, I got referrals for Norfolk and Cali today. 3.5years at cbp, 1yr opm, three years uspis, also severed four yrs with the USMC.
                            Corpor u want out at uspis? I've been trying to get over there for about a year now?
                            I heard they were the best secret in fed Leo.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Comment

• Got referred today as well, selected 3/5 locations when I applied got referred for San Diego GL09. 10 point vet, current FED LEO for 3 years.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay to your question. I am prior service (Air Force) and several years local leo/state tooper.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16518 users online. 439 members and 16079 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X