• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted post....
    Last edited by MIDeputy; 01-03-2011, 01:37 PM. Reason: cuz

Comment

deleted post....
      Last edited by MIDeputy; 01-03-2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Updates

Originally posted by MIDeputy View Post
        Anyone with any updates regarding NCIS? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
        Nothing really. I am in the midst of my BI and just was asked to do the physical. Anyone have any word on what the FLETC schedule for NCIS looks like for the remainder of FY09? I remember seeing word of a May class in the forums a while back, but am curious if there is another this year.

Oh yeah and one more thing, does anyone know how often they convene for the Hiring Board to decide if you go to the pool?

-nFury8

Comment

deleted post....
          Last edited by MIDeputy; 01-03-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

deleted post....
            Last edited by MIDeputy; 01-03-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I am pretty much in the same boat as you, i got a call last week to go in and do my urine sample and now i'm waiting on scheduling the physical and finishing up my BI. The agent said he would be coming out to meet with myself and references. I have it understood from the ********** forum that all classes for FY09 have been cancelled but hopefully their should be one for October. I'll be 37 in February so i need to get into the next class.

Comment

I just did the drug test. I know the BI is ongoing, as friends and former co-workers have been informing me. I wish I knew a projected date as well. It all points to sometime in FY2010.

Comment

2 classes, 28 a class

Comment

Originally posted by airisfine View Post
                    2 classes, 28 a class
                    The last class for FY 2009 (Sep09) was cancelled, and there are supposed to be 2 classes for FY 2010. No word yet on dates, but FY 2010 starts on 01Oct09
                    sigpic

Comment

I just finished my medical as well. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Comment

deleted post....

Comment

Hello All -

I have heard the same about classes.

On another note, can any one tell me what the physical consists of and how you go about doing it - i.e. what doctor you go to , how long does it take (the physical) etc. My should be coming up soon.

No Drug test yet...

Comment

Originally posted by thermal View Post
                            On another note, can any one tell me what the physical consists of and how you go about doing it - i.e. what doctor you go to , how long does it take (the physical) etc.
                            The physical is set up by the agency, and is done by a federally-approved physician in your area (or nearest one to you). It's a long litany of different tests and takes SEVERAL hours, so plan accordingly. Hearing tests, sight tests, blood pressure, blood work, turn-and-cough... it's very details (similar to the MEPS physical if you've ever been in the military). They may also schedule the urinalysis test too, or this may be scheduled separately (it was separate for me).

The doctor will know you better than your own family when it's all said and done.
                            sigpic

Comment

deleted post....

Comment

Originally posted by MIDeputy View Post
                                The physical started at 0730 hours and I was fortunate to be done by about 1030 hours. All in all it went pretty smooth.
                                Nice! The facility I went to was also a "doc-in-a-box", and serviced all the local federal agency physicals. I was there with a few other guys from USMS, DEA and FAMS, and I think the sheer number of patients there added to the wait.

If you can get in and out as quickly as MIDeputy, that's great. Sounds like he went to a place that didn't have as long of waiting times between one exam to another.
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5548 users online. 193 members and 5355 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X