X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double post, my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by tmartinez91084 View Post
      Same here, the "Thanks, but no thanks" email. Good luck to all who are still in the running to be America's Next Top...Agent, :-P
      +1... best of luck to the rest of you still in the hunt.
      GatorFutureSA

DEA 1811 (June 2012):
      Applied - 06/2012

FBI 1811 (August 2012):
      Applied - 08/2012
      Phase I - 09/2012
      M & G - Pending

CBPO (Sept 2011):
      Applied - 09/2011
      Test - 09/2011 (Passed) - NOR 89
      VBT/SI - 11/2011 (Passed)
      Medical - 12/2011 (Cleared)
      PFT1 - 12/2011 (Passed)
      BI - 11/2011 (Pending - In Security Office)

ICE 1811 (June 2011):
      Applied - 06/2011
      Cancelled - 08/2012 -- sonofabitch!

Comment

• Same here. Good luck to those still in the running.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything... Still says reviewing apps

Comment

• Here's an interesting article:

"Obama wants federal agencies to hit the gas on hiring"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...051004898.html

Comment

• Got the thanks but no thanks email today. Apparently there were some 4,000 applicants who applied to this vacancy. Good luck to those still in the running!

Comment

• I am sorry to hear that, guys. I'm sure I will soon get the same notification, but I'll continue to hold out hope until then. If you wouldn't mind sharing some more information--did your status (on USA Jobs or on the NCIS Check Status page) change prior to getting the notification, or did the "no thanks" email come first?

Comment

• I got the no thanks email today also. Good luk to those that are still in the running.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD227 View Post
                    Got the thanks but no thanks email today. Apparently there were some 4,000 applicants who applied to this vacancy. Good luck to those still in the running!
                    Sorry NCIS didn't work out. With your background in Health Care Administration, you should looking into the Department of Health and Human Services 1811 position (if you haven't already.) From what I hear, I think you would have a good shot with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennedy31 View Post
                      I am sorry to hear that, guys. I'm sure I will soon get the same notification, but I'll continue to hold out hope until then. If you wouldn't mind sharing some more information--did your status (on USA Jobs or on the NCIS Check Status page) change prior to getting the notification, or did the "no thanks" email come first?
                      I looked right after getting the email. USAJOBS stayed the same, NCIS page stated "Not Selected." I hope you don't get the same notification. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennedy31 View Post
                        I am sorry to hear that, guys. I'm sure I will soon get the same notification, but I'll continue to hold out hope until then. If you wouldn't mind sharing some more information--did your status (on USA Jobs or on the NCIS Check Status page) change prior to getting the notification, or did the "no thanks" email come first?
                        I looked right after getting the email. USAJOBS stayed the same, NCIS page stated "Not Selected." I hope you don't get the same notification. Good luck.

Comment

• Thanks but try again next time is what I got. I thought with all my IT experience I would at least get an interview.

Comment

• Thanks but try again next time is what I got as well. I thought with all the IT experience I have I would at least get an interview.

Comment

• I received the thanks but try again next time email. I thought I may get an interview with all the IT experience I have. Oh well, good luck all.

Comment

• I still haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4644 users online. 308 members and 4336 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X