Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if NCIS pays LEAP at FLETC and which locality your pay is tied to?

Comment

• Huck&Finn
      Huck&Finn commented
      Editing a comment
      Current Agent you receive leap and locality at academy

• CareerLateral
      CareerLateral commented
      Editing a comment
      Huck&Finn doesn't know much, they're a boot. You get locality based on the duty station your going to.

• Dagger7
      Dagger7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the confirmation!

• Det_sje
      Det_sje commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, NCIS agents at FLETC whom are currently enrolled at CITP received LEAP while at the academy. My source of info is that my half of the class at CITP was all NCIS and bragged of getting LEAP while I had to wait until after graduation.

• Originally posted by CareerLateral View Post
    Huck&Finn doesn't know much, they're a boot. You get locality based on the duty station your going to.
    You must be SA of the year

Comment

• Posting for insight from those who got picked up by NCIS the second time around.. If anyone went through the entire hiring process and got dropped at the panel… did you have to re-do everything the second time around? Interview/exam, polygraph/background? Appreciate anyone’s thoughts!

Comment

• Looks like a new entry announcement posted on their site. Says submit applications but doesn’t provide documents needed… do we just email resumes?

Comment

• PNW.CFE
        PNW.CFE commented
        Editing a comment
        Go to the website, not the social media posts, for full application instructions.

They just posted announcements for entry level and laterals. Looks like they added some new incentives, too...relocation expenses authorized for certain locations, and signing bonus on completion of training. Good time to apply.

• I did. Still doesn’t provide instructions on applying besides email address to send application to.

Comment

• Anyone else get an email?

Comment

• StormTrooper21
          StormTrooper21 commented
          Editing a comment
          What kind of email did you receive?

• flawdaboi
          flawdaboi commented
          Editing a comment
          To fill out forms/questionnaires and submit any docs I hadn’t already.

• Where on the website is the full application instructions for applying?

Comment

• I applied for the recent entry-level 1811 vacancy. I received confirmation that my application had been received and I was extended the opportunity to continue in the hiring process. Additionally, I was sent some documents to fill out. I’m looking forward to seeing if anything comes of this.

Comment

• Army_Cyber
          Army_Cyber commented
          Editing a comment
          Did they give you any timeline for when they want you to interview at your nearest field office?

• JA95
          JA95 commented
          Editing a comment
          I did not receive a timeline! I was just informed that my documents had been received. I figure they’ll be trying to push people through (As fast as a federal hiring process can push applicants) because they’re looking at running 5 classes in 2023, so I believe we will hear something soon enough.

• Originally posted by CareerLateral View Post
        ...Boot...
        No I usually wear tennis shoes lol

Comment

• Saber5
          Saber5 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fitting name for when those Sex Harassment cases show up lol

• Check those emails..

Comment

• Received an email to schedule my interview.

Comment

• Has anyone who applied to the recent announcement (who’s not a lateral or in the referral program) having any movement?

Comment

• Army_Cyber
              Army_Cyber commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I received an email stating I was offered the opportunity to move forward in the hiring process. Filled out some release forms and biographical information, waiting to hear back for next steps which I believe is scheduling the interview.

• Anyone know when the remaining 2022 classes are or future 2023 that are planned? Just curious!

Comment

• JA95
              JA95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sent you a DM.

• Hello everyone! Drug test and medical scheduled.. so the hiring packet going to the board is in sight! Still haven't received location preferences sheet, we'll see when I do or maybe they'll use mine from 2019/2020....

With that being said, could anyone reach out that is at Norfolk and Great Lakes? Curious about one's experience there. Thanks!

Comment

• flawdaboi
              flawdaboi commented
              Editing a comment
              Got a question about that, mind if I PM you?

• steelcity6
              steelcity6 commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely not. Anyone can Pm me!

• Poly scheduled. Just had a full scope Poly recently for my current agency, so I am assuming they don’t reciprocate unless it’s a DoD poly? Can anyone clarify?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3721 users online. 233 members and 3488 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X