Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else only waiting on medical and drug testing? If so, how long have y’all been waiting?

Comment

• Ghlar
      Ghlar
      Forum Member
      Ghlar commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone is at different stages, and there seems to be no pattern to anything.

Your question is obscure because everyone's wait time depends on when they completed the previous step. Search my username, and you will see what my timeline was for the process.

• Thats what Im waiting on, been a few weeks.

Comment

• If there's any current NCIS 1811s willing to answer a question, please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

• Anyone get the call yesterday? I did finally!

Comment

• Got the call yesterday. Camp Pendleton, CA. I am already at FLETC for a different agency with a CSA, so I unfortunately had to turn it down. Good luck to you all!

Comment

• ***deleted***
      TheFireStillBurns
      Forum Member
      Last edited by TheFireStillBurns; 12-30-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Hello, has anyone been notified of anything new, other than the ones that received offers for 11/30? Or has anyone received an email about being placed in the pool recently?
      Aspiringsa
      Forum Member
      Last edited by Aspiringsa; 10-27-2021, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• HR told me.

Comment

• Yeah I was told March CITP as well

Comment

• Do you get another notification once you make it into the applicant pool for hire? How long did that take for you guys before you were notified when all steps were complete?

Comment

• Ghlar
            Ghlar
            Forum Member
            Ghlar commented
            Editing a comment
            They will notify you if they place you into the hiring pool.

I received an email specifically stating they placed me in the pool.

From application to placement into the pool was six months.

• Are there certain times of the year that they open vacancies? I couldn’t get an answer from a regional staff.

Comment

• I understand NCIS has now made it mandatory that all 1811s need to score atleast 25% on their PEB while at FLETC. Has anyone heard if it's the first PEB after arriving to CITP or is it the final PEB that matters for that?

Comment

• Vaquackhunter
              Vaquackhunter
              Forum Member
              Vaquackhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              I recently asked about it. The first PEB is a pre-PEB. You must past the official PEB which is at the end of CITP

• Completed interview, poly, physical, and drug test all in one month. Now waiting on BI and final board panel. I’m hoping I get an answer by January. Has anyone heard any good news?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diverdown5645 View Post
            I understand NCIS has now made it mandatory that all 1811s need to score atleast 25% on their PEB while at FLETC. Has anyone heard if it's the first PEB after arriving to CITP or is it the final PEB that matters for that?
            I would think it would be the first one. There’s no reason to have you go through all the training just to potentially fail the final PEB and not be able to graduate. I’m surprised NCIS isn’t even doing a physical fitness exam during their screening of applicants. They must be really hurting for agents.

Comment

• PNW.CFE
              PNW.CFE
              Forum Member
              PNW.CFE commented
              Editing a comment
              As I understand it, and I'm not an official source of information on this, you only have to pass the PEB once during CITP, and it doesn't matter if it's the first or second test. But for your own sake you should plan to pass it the first time so it's not hanging over your head the whole time you're in training. You're busy enough at FLETC...you don't need anything extra to worry about.

As far as "hurting for agents"...that may or may not be true, but adding a new requirement (the PEB) will screen more people out, not bring more people in. Not testing applicants during the screening process puts it on you as the applicant to make sure can meet the requirement before you commit and accept the job.

• I believe FLETC made passing the PEB a requirement to graduate CITP or at least that’s what I’ve heard.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3880 users online. 237 members and 3643 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X