300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an e-mail from NCIS two days ago stating:

"Thank you for submitting your resume and expressing interest in the position of Special Agent with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS). We are processing your application for further consideration."

Good luck to all!

Comment

• Still waiting to get some type of word... What tier did you guys qualify under?

Comment

• Originally posted by tc05sti View Post
        Still waiting to get some type of word... What tier did you guys qualify under?
        I'm tier II, and I haven't heard anything.
        Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Ha, Tier III for now. I'm 2 years fresh out the Boat School with barely 2 years of IT experience. My chances are tragically slim, but if there is one thing I've learned is probability be damned. I expect the worst, hope for the best, and still have my day job.
          Last edited by rackrace1136; 04-07-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MilEngineer View Post
            I got an e-mail from NCIS two days ago stating:

"Thank you for submitting your resume and expressing interest in the position of Special Agent with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS). We are processing your application for further consideration."

Good luck to all!
            I got the same email yesteday. Looks like they are gonna start moving some people thru soon. I'm at FLETC now for another 1811 gig so Im gonna remove my name from the process, so good luck to you guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by tc05sti View Post
              Still waiting to get some type of word... What tier did you guys qualify under?
              Tier III

Comment

• Tier III with some connections at HQ because of my current job, doing some cyber stuff. That's the only reason I got into the pool, guaranteed. There are a lot of better qualified people out there. I really think cyber and critical language skills are huge to them right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by voltage34 View Post
                  Tier III with some connections at HQ because of my current job, doing some cyber stuff. That's the only reason I got into the pool, guaranteed. There are a lot of better qualified people out there. I really think cyber and critical language skills are huge to them right now.
                  They are huge for cyber right now. I have a friend does hiring for IT that I spoke with last month to see what exactly they're looking for and he confirmed the "Super-Man" applicants and IT applicants have a huge leg up this recruiting drive.
                  ICE IEA
                  May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
                  June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
                  July (7/20/09) - NOR
                  August (8/17/09) - TO
                  September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
                  October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
                  March '10 - Cleared Medical
                  Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

• how to find out what Tier you are given?

Comment

• You don't find out what you are given, you selected a tier when you did the application....

Comment

• I finally got official word in the mail today, I'm in the pool. After interning in 2004, and applying two previous times, it feels pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by voltage34 View Post
                          I finally got official word in the mail today, I'm in the pool. After interning in 2004, and applying two previous times, it feels pretty good.
                          Congrats dude. I'm fresh out of 1811 hope this year. Rock on.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how long the BI phase is (yes I know it depends on each person), but still
                            Last edited by thermal; 11-22-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thermal View Post
                              Can anyone tell me how long the BI phase is (yes I know it depends on each person), but still. Here is my time line.

Applied - Oct 2008
                              Panel - June 2009
                              BI started - June 2009
                              Physical(medical)/Drug test - Aug 2009
                              My background started in March and was done in July. My coordinator emailed me when it was done. In December I had heard that pool letters went out in oct-nov and I never received one. I emailed my coordinator and thanked him for his time and effort. He emailed me back and said I was in the pool and told me to email hr to confirm my address. I did and received a pool letter two days later dated for nov. It had been returned because they had my apt. # wrong. I was in the military and lived 7 places in ten years so I imagine your is done. Your coordinator will know.

Comment

• i have yet to hear anything... tier II

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12689 users online. 349 members and 12340 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X