Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my rejection today. Bummer, but on to the next one.

Comment

• Gese, sorry to hear about that. When did you interview?

Comment

• WarDog01
        WarDog01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn’t even interviewed. I filled out the paperwork and that was it. I hadn’t even reached out to them initially. They had reached out to me when I attended a career fair.

• Is there a recruiter email I can reach out to for NCIS?

Comment

• Saber5
        Saber5 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, there is not. Only Code10.

• Gese, sorry to hear about that. When did you interview?

Comment

• Received an email yesterday stating of an interview that will be scheduled in the near future. Anyone know if it’ll be virtual or in-person? Not that I have heard of many agencies doing virtual but who knows lol.

Comment

• hktrip8
          hktrip8 commented
          Editing a comment
          My interview was during COVID and it was still in person

• Ashli21
          Ashli21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did mine in July in person.

• Hybridace
          Hybridace commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your responses.

• Hey all, to the Oct/Nov group who are EOD to Glynco within the next few days, many of whom several of us have been in close-contact with for well over a year now, just wanted to wish you all the best of luck! Very happy for you guys. Hope to see you all in late January! November notices are right around the corner.

Comment

• FYI, the FLETC Union Facebook page just posted that all classes are being paused for the next 12 days due to several classes getting COVID. Hoping this doesn't push classes back, or worse... but just thought I'd mention it.
          Last edited by Jagger3939; 11-01-2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Once suitability is complete are you automatically in the hiring pool? Or is there a panel that meets for the hiring pool?

Comment

• From my understanding and reading this forum, your suitability competition is just another ✅. My suitability was completed in March of this year. I inquired on my status in July and Code 10 stated my package for hire was pending review with their hiring board. I reached out again on 10/26 to get a status update and I have yet to receive a response.

Comment

• Hi, new to the forum here. From reading these comments it sounds like the process has been slower for some people this year. Does anyone have any sense whether that's true or if it will continue? I have an interview coming up soon, but I age out next fall. The NCIS website says the average timeframe is 4-7 months but I'm guessing that figure might be out of date.

Comment

• Jagger3939
                  Jagger3939 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Due to COVID, they are behind. The group "up next" is from mid-late 2019. No doubt some of those applicants will spill into the class-after-next. There is also an early 2020 applicant group, of which many have completed processing and are also waiting for hiring answers. So, best that anyone can tell, they are running at least a full year behind schedule. With that said, people move on... things change. Anything could happen... but I would plan for a lengthy wait.
                  Last edited by Jagger3939; 11-09-2020, 12:16 PM.

• DM206
                  DM206 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, that's about what I thought. I'll just have to go through the process and see if I make it through in time.

• LawDog310
                  LawDog310 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DM206 someone on this forum recently got hired with an age waiver. not sure on what grounds, but likely on military service

• DM206
                  DM206 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I wouldn't qualify for an age waiver, unfortunately. I'll just have to do whatever I can to keep the process moving and hope for the best.

• Sounds like NCIS got the green light for the January class. Expect calls for those who are in the zone.

Comment

• Saber5
                  Saber5 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Based on what?

• Saber5, based on the call I had with HQ this morning regarding the class start.

Comment

• SunDVL05
                  SunDVL05 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks to be a Jan 14 class start.

• Saber5
                  Saber5 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice, you got an offer?

• SunDVL05
                  SunDVL05 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I accepted an offer this morning over the phone with HQ. Waiting on my emailed paperwork.

• Redskins3
                  Redskins3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations!!! Great news!

• Question about this position: Their page says job announcements are made through Facebook or Twitter. Is this the only way to know when they have special agent announcements?

Comment

• Jagger3939
                  Jagger3939 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  and the hiring page on their website. They occasionally do a USAJobs post, but in recent years have done a lot of their hiring through direct hire announcements.

• NYC1175
                  NYC1175 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks. Looks I'll be on the lookout for an opening. Is there a general frequency/timeline to when they have open announcements? Or is it sporadic?

• I’ve really only seen their openings posted via their website or a recruiting gig. However, when I did the interview last year (pre-COVID) the guy told me that the agency was to lose about 40% to forced retirement. They were so short they ppl on my panel had been retained on contract after retirement. Also, my understanding that during these COVID times, many of those are being allowed to stay past their retirement. So once the flow of things trend back to normal, I would anticipate a massive hiring.

Comment

• NYC1175
                  NYC1175 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the info

• Alright everyone, just thought I would recap what's transpired so far... there are a total of 5 people from this forum thread who have come forward that they have received "the call" this past Friday. Report date is Dec 28, with a Jan 14th class kickoff after quarantine. It appears they made all calls last Friday, as several have reported Code 10 stated they needed to finalize the list by yesterday and were up against the clock. As far as I can tell, there are 8 "active" thread members left that applied in 2019 that have yet to receive the call. Someone (a 2019 applicant) asked Code 10 yesterday for a status update, and they received the standard template reply about their packet being complete and will get back to you when the board reviews it. Hopefully they don't close down for the holidays without notifying people as to where they stand (as we have been in the dark/blind for the greater part of 2020). No news on when the next class will be after Jan 14....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3325 users online. 250 members and 3075 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X