Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone that has had their suitability BI completed, are you informed when it's done or do they just stop calling people? My investigator called a handful of people last week but I've heard nothing back.

Comment

• Brightlife
      Brightlife commented
      Editing a comment
      I was not informed when it was completed. I ended up calling my BI and asking him myself and he told me that he finished it and sent up his recommendation.

• aspiring_1811
      aspiring_1811 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info. I may just shoot him an email then.

• Get those resumes in if you haven’t already. The 19 Feb deadline got pushed up to 31 Jan!

Comment

• aspiring_1811
      aspiring_1811 commented
      Editing a comment
      Must be because they've got a lot of people in the pipe, a lot of people in the pool and a lot of people applied. NCIS is pretty small I'm surprised they're recruiting this aggressively. They must see something in the future we don't.

• Originally posted by parkscout93 View Post
    Get those resumes in if you haven’t already. The 19 Feb deadline got pushed up to 31 Jan!
    I'm not seeing a section to apply. Is this on usajobs?

Comment

• Brightlife
      Brightlife commented
      Editing a comment
      No it’s on their website. Ncis.navy.mil

• Originally posted by parkscout93 View Post
    Get those resumes in if you haven’t already. The 19 Feb deadline got pushed up to 31 Jan!
    Last edited by bobbyknightkrz; 07-06-2020, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Supposedly, there is a push for more personnel on the west coast, just FYI.
      Last edited by cbp1363; 02-02-2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• RJflyer
        RJflyer commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be great if true. I've been waiting to process through San Diego since Aug.

• RJflyer
        RJflyer commented
        Editing a comment
        It turned out to be true. I was just told I’m scheduled for the interview in San Diego in early March.

• So I’ve been communicating with an agent since mid December, whose been doing part of my BI from across the country. He did all the phone interviews with my employer/references. He also drove and met with a couple of my references that were near him. Last week he notified me he finished his part of my BI but wasn’t sure the status on the other part. Does anyone have any idea what the other part actually is?

Comment

• -------------

Comment

• So who here is waiting on the hiring panel?

Iam

Comment

• kb9977
            kb9977 commented
            Editing a comment
            Waiting since early December

• LawDog310
            LawDog310 commented
            Editing a comment
            Me three. I’ve never heard back saying my BI was done, but their last known contact with one of my references was late Nov. And my BI (multiple states) started in summer of 2019.

Has ANYONE on here gotten a hiring pool notification since the start of Dec 2019?

• Brightlife
            Brightlife commented
            Editing a comment
            Also waiting, since august/ September 2019

• Waiting on hiring Pool as well

Comment

• I'm currently in the Agent process with two organizations. The other Agency (not NCIS) just emailed me stating two investigations cannot be conducted at the same time. I also currently work for this agency and hold a TS/SCI with them. Is there any truth to this? I know people apply for multiple positions (FBI, DEA, HSI, NCIS, Secret Serrice, etc.) all the time.

Comment

• parkscout93
              parkscout93 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there an action they expect you to take with this information?

• Originally posted by Hawaii8081 View Post
            I'm currently in the Agent process with two organizations. The other Agency (not NCIS) just emailed me stating two investigations cannot be conducted at the same time. I also currently work for this agency and hold a TS/SCI with them. Is there any truth to this? I know people apply for multiple positions (FBI, DEA, HSI, NCIS, Secret Serrice, etc.) all the time.

Comment

• Mav222
              Mav222 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe u have the suitibilty for NCIS goingand opm for another

But not opm for both at same time

• I’ve had a Tier 3 and Tier 5 run concurrently on me, with an interview for both nearly the same time. No issues running both.

With that said, I also has the Tier 3 started at the same time as another Tier 3. The Tier 3 investigation started second was cancelled due to the first one.

Comment

• How does Code10 apply Vets Pref? When it was on USAJOBS usually vets pref would knock non vets off the cert. I’m curious if direct hiring method changes the selection criteria.

Comment

• Mav222
                Mav222 commented
                Editing a comment
                Does Veterans Preference apply?
                No. Veterans preference does not apply when selecting individuals under DHA. When agencies select individuals under DHA, the law allows agencies to hire them without regard to sections 5 U.S.C. 3309-3318, which eliminates the requirement for applying veterans preference. Qualified candidates with veterans' preference should be selected as they are found, just as any qualified non-preference eligible candidate would be.

in short, they dont care

• Started application process in February of 2019
              interview and poly in Jacksonville FL june 2019
              medical/drug August 2019
              background started September 2019
              background “completed” december 2019

nothing from hiring board yet just waiting on a call I guess. Seems to be where a lot of us are in the process

Comment

• Saber5
                Saber5 commented
                Editing a comment
                There’s so many people staged, about to be some super hurt feelings on this board come May and August lol

• cbp1363
                cbp1363 commented
                Editing a comment
                I know plenty of agents who received “the call” and were never notified they were sent to and/or approved by the hiring board.

• .,.,...…………….
              Last edited by bobbyknightkrz; 04-17-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Lone-ranger
                Lone-ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                This cannot be stated enough.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6128 users online. 361 members and 5767 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X