Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I submitted my resume and other docs to the Code10 email two days ago. The following day they sent me a OQ and BSQ packet, and I turned it in the same day. I'm not sure, but hopefully that's a good sign.

Comment

• Nsk_104
      Nsk_104 commented
      Editing a comment
      We have similar timelines. I also received and submitted the OQ & BSQ along with my transcripts. If we meet the qualifications, I'm assuming the next step should be the interview. Let's hope for the best!!

• ATanaka
      ATanaka commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'm surprised. It's happening so fast......faster than any USAJobs application! Scheduled interview for June 10. They wanted to do it on June 3, but I couldn't. I already completed the SF86.

• Ski87
      Ski87 commented
      Editing a comment
      ATanaka I have a very similar timeline. I PM you

• hound66
      hound66 commented
      Editing a comment
      ATanaka, how did the interview go on Monday?

• Hope everyone is doing well. Let’s hope we all make the next hiring group!

Comment

• Classsic
      Classsic commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still waiting on a call myself. I haven't had any communication and i hope thats good news. At least I haven't been formally rejected haha.

• Hey everyone,

I thought I would finally post after lurking for years on this forum. I applied back in December/January and have my panel interview and hopefully polygraph in Jacksonville next week and I'll be coming from Texas. I'm a bit nervous but excited also. I work full time as a probation officer and am a full time grad student. How long does the panel last and, if granted the poly after, how long did that entire day take yall? Financially, I'm hoping to do this in as few trips as possible but I am always willing to go. Looking forward to chatting with yall!

Comment

• I think most people's timelines are similar but some vary. I was told to expect a poly test the day after the interview if it went favorably, which it did for me. But the interview itself I think was roughly an hour and i definitely would not want to do it again as it was exhausting. That's not too scare anybody but to make sure you prep well. Good luck to you and let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

• Nsk_104
        Nsk_104 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow poly right after the interview. Here I thought it might be weeks before we get scheduled for poly after passing the interview. Good to know.. thanks for sharing your experience.

• Classsic
        Classsic commented
        Editing a comment
        I know for some people it was a week and for some it was a few weeks. I guess it depends on which field office you are coming out of. Once i had the interview everything moved pretty quickly up until the background investigation.

• Good afternoon all, my timeline is similar for the lateral announcement. I submitted the BSQ/OQ last night and received my COA this morning. I was informed that the interview and poly should be coming within the next few weeks. Very fast moving process so far.

Comment

• Good evening everybody. I'm trying to jump on the bandwagon. I submitted my resume to Code10 on Friday and waiting to hear back. My hopes were really high from the previous posts mentioning receiving stuff within a day or two, but so far nothing. I'm staying hopeful though. With that all said, have any of you actually gone through the age waiver process? I'm 39 but have 6 years army and 1 year as a government civilian.

Comment

• Gosc1775
          Gosc1775 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m waiting on my age waiver as I write this. It has been almost two months in the process, and was advised by Code10 that it is not a quick process at all.

• hound66
          hound66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck.

• Just wondering how long is normal to wait after COE to receive an invite to interview? COE received on 5/22 and I submitted all the forms the following day. They've already run my credit which is part of their suitability investigation, but I still haven't gotten any word on an interview or to update my SF86 (which is current as of October).

Comment

• Gosc1775
          Gosc1775 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hard to define a “normal” timeline for the various stages, as many factors play in, such as field office location and availability of the agents that participate on the boards. All I can recommend is, as hard as it is to do, try not to think about it...makes the time drag on forever. For what it’s worth, this is my timeline:

11-02-18 submitted resume to NCIS
          12-13-18 received COE
          12-14-18 submitted packet info
          01-17-19 e-quip opened
          01-31-19 panel interview
          02-01-19 polygraph
          02-02-19 drug screening
          03-07-19 part 1 physical
          03-12-19 part 2 physical
          04-25-19 placed in hiring pool and age waiver requested

• Just an update, I went to Jacksonville from Texas for the interview and finally got home earlier this morning. I thought the interview went well, but the board must have thought otherwise. I was prepared and answered all of the questions to the best of my ability and gave a ton of job-related experiences in my answers that were relevant to the questions. Probably 30 minutes following the interview I received the thanks, but no thanks email stating that better qualified applicants were selected to move forward. A little disheartening, but after the year wait period I may reapply if my living situation permits!

Best of luck to all continuing. I'll still be lurking around here.

Comment

• Gosc1775
          Gosc1775 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry to hear you didn’t receive an offer to continue. Keep at it and I am sure your perseverance will pay off.

• Has anyone had any updates?

Comment

• Gosc1775
          Gosc1775 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know I received a call when my background started. Have you received such a call?

• kb9977
          kb9977 commented
          Editing a comment
          No call yet. Mind saying what area you are applying from?

• Classsic
          Classsic commented
          Editing a comment
          I just got an email saying I'm in the hiring pool. Others should start getting that as well.

• Has everyone for the most part in this forum apply when there was an active hiring initiative or did some of you just submit the required documents to code10 and forget about it?

Comment

• Classsic
          Classsic commented
          Editing a comment
          I personally applied through code 10. Usajobs has never worked for me, but emailing them has. At least they responded asking for my resume.

• Sgt0844
          Sgt0844 commented
          Editing a comment
          Copy. Same here. Response time was fast.

• hound66
          hound66 commented
          Editing a comment
          I submitted my resume and transcripts to Code 10 on May 31. Got an email last week asking to fill out the questionnaires. Haven't heard anything else yet. My understanding is that the next step is they either think everything looks ok and send a conditional offer or think things aren't good and reject me. If the conditional offer is sent and accepted, then they do a credit check and criminal history check. If that is all good then they schedule an interview. From there is polygraph, drug test, physicals, and suitability investigation.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7817 users online. 319 members and 7498 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X