Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who completed the process and received the potential October 01, 2018 start date email last month and did not receive the call to be hired last Friday. Did anyone receive a you will not be hired email? I have not I was just curious if those have been sent out?

Comment

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      I seen five people receive official officers between Friday and today.

• ScoutPolice61
      ScoutPolice61 commented
      Editing a comment
      from what HR told me is that if you do not get an offer for the Oct 1st class you could possibly get the Jan 3rd report date

• mercede_morga
      mercede_morga commented
      Editing a comment
      I was told the same about the january class.

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      There you go. Might be in the January class bud.

• Wow!!! Just saw this post a few days ago. Would have been really helpful back when. I started. Been in the process for the last 7 months. Looks like I’ll see some of you guys in October.

Comment

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      Which field office?

• 14A46
      14A46 commented
      Editing a comment
      i got the oct class too, i wish i could have went to the January class, anyways, i got SD office , who is going???

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      PM me. We can exchange numbers.

• So I sent my information and whatnot in to the NCISHQ and got the following message:

"We have received your document and will provide you an update once it has been reviewed. Thanks and have a good day."

The document in question was my unofficial transcripts listing my GPA and degree conferment date. Has anyone been in this situation before? Any idea what comes next? I only inquired about the position at the beginning of the month and wanted to know if I was safe to continue my application to the local sheriff's office or if I should hang tight for further information.

Thanks in advance, compadres!

Comment

• 1811hunter
      1811hunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Apply to things and always proceed like you havent gotten any job until you get a firm final offer.. most people here are in multiple application processes at any given time hoping for a bite, or just waiting for the first agency to give them an offer.

Start thinking about who to accept/decline if you're fortunate enough to get multiple offers around the same time, otherwise I'd take the first 1811 job that comes around.

• i am going to SD office who is joining me. starting the OCT class?

Comment

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      Bunch of CAFO here. I'll be in the October class though. PM me.

• Anyone applied and submitted their resume in May of this year? I haven't heard anything. Either I wasn't considered or the agency has a lot to process. I was hoping to hear from them considering my LEO background. Anyway, congrats to all who have made it through so far!

Comment

• Mf821
      Mf821 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would check your status on USAJOBs.

• crediblethreat
      crediblethreat commented
      Editing a comment
      Schwook do you know the dates of the January class?

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      No. It was passed on to me via hearsay. But, I have been told that there is a January class and those that are still in the pipeline should just hold down the fort for now. Just totally forget about the process. You've done what you could. Now, when the call comes it'll be a nice little surprise.

• ATanaka
      ATanaka commented
      Editing a comment
      I might have made a mistake then. The May announcement didn't have a USA jobs external link. I think I just read the part where we have to submit a resume via email. Oh jeez. There was a recent USA Jobs announcement, and it had an external link in addition to the instructed email submission. But, the posting was shortly canceled for unknown reason.

Thanks for the input guys!

• Hey quick question. Does anyone know what the requirment for depth perception is? I did the test and only got half right wondering if that's good enough. Thanks
    Bring on the FOE

Comment

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      The medical officer should have told you whether you passed or not.

• theone1111111
      theone1111111 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah she wasn't sure

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, how does she sign off on your physical? Weird.

• Just out of curiosity, how long everyone wait to do their panel after they submitted their biographical info/ROI? I've heard the wait can be anywhere between a week and six months

Comment

• Think any preference is given to candidates that are current federal Leo's with CITP already completed?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewC2016 View Post
        Think any preference is given to candidates that are current federal Leo's with CITP already completed?
        I don't know about "preference" for current LEOs with CITP already completed, but they have made several recent hires of applicants who already have CITP completed.

Comment

• Anyone hear any concrete news about a class starting after this new one in October? Or any new undated? Last contact I had with the agency was in August stating there maybe a January class. Im all done with the hiring process just waiting for the next hiring board I believe.

Comment

• crediblethreat
            crediblethreat commented
            Editing a comment
            I was told either a EOD date of DEC or JAN with a fletc date of JAN

• Schwook
            Schwook commented
            Editing a comment
            Hang in there. All I hear at my FO is that NCIS needs more bodies.

• It's been about a month since I sent in all my info and haven't heard a single thing about a panel interview since... I know that "hurry up and wait" is part of the process but how long does one usually wait for an interview?

Comment

• Anyone know when the next hiring panel is supposedly meeting?

Comment

• Anyone know when the next hiring panel is supposedly meeting?

Comment

• gdp0530
                gdp0530 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm still looking for an answer to this question as well! I figure that the Oct-Nov-Dec timeframe is a generally bad time to apply and expect a quick response. I've also applied to the FBI and apparently they start their holiday hours right after Halloween :S

• I know there’s a January class. But most people get emails saying their background was favorably adjudicated and that they’ve been put in the hiring pool. So you’re on standby until then I believe.

Comment

• I know there’s a January class. But most people get emails saying their background was favorably adjudicated and that they’ve been put in the hiring pool. So you’re on standby until then I believe.

Comment

• Jgb10
                  Jgb10 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  According to HR they are making offers for the January class during mid November time frame. Should be any day now.

• ecs312
                  ecs312 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I received my final offer via phone on 11/06 for the January class with a report date of 1/07 in San Diego- so you might be hearing from them soon

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4700 users online. 188 members and 4512 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X