Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished the poly and examiner said everything was good what’s to expect after this

Comment

• 1811hunter
      1811hunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Prepare to wait

• Did they tell you that you were good and you just waited?

Comment

• Schwook
      Schwook commented
      Editing a comment
      Background investigation is next. I would just relax for now and stay in shape.

• I found the answer. Thank you all.
    Last edited by B4bba83; 06-27-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• LEO172
      LEO172 commented
      Editing a comment
      Answer to what?

• How long after the polygraph did you hear something and did they call or email you for the next steps

Comment

• Originally posted by B4bba83 View Post
      I received an e-mail this AM for a panel interview in a week. I am part of the Northwest processing. Along with an email is a lot of document and lists to complete and bring to the interview. Long journey lies ahead...but good luck everyone who is still in the running.
      Gets official job offer a month later lol ! Congrats, was reading through this thread to see what lies in store for me from the May 31st DH cyber announcement. I don't know who you prayed to but I wanna know.... Jan to June for official job offer is crazy! Especially considering the bulk of it took like 2 months. Enjoy San Diego, I grew up there, miss it dearly!

Comment

• Passed poly 7/2/2018. Now waiting for the poly management to sign off on it and hopefully move on to the next step.

Comment

• surfer2000
          surfer2000 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am in the same boat my friend.

• After the medical how long until the background investigation starts?

Comment

• Anyone hear anything from recent DH announcement ??

Comment

• Taking drug test this week. Started calling my background contacts.

Looks like I’m headed in the right direction if I get through these last hurdles. I think I have a hunch on my FO as well.

Comment

• chippywarrior
              chippywarrior commented
              Editing a comment
              I also got the email for the Oct class with the most likely locations, even though I have not completed medical. If we get final offers, count me in for swapping contact info. I'm a current 1811 and already completed CITP, so I would join for the SABTP add-on.

• Schwook
              Schwook commented
              Editing a comment
              Chippy, any info on SABTP? I got a little info, but, would like to know a little more about the curriculum.

• chippywarrior
              chippywarrior commented
              Editing a comment
              Schook, not much more than what I got from the NCIS and FLETA websites. Both websites say "the training provides instruction on the NCIS report writing system, manuals, and field training exercises." I also found this SABTP textbook on the FLETC website: https://www.fletc.gov/sites/default/...ini-Manual.pdf

• Schwook
              Schwook commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks boss. Looks like a military CID course. Cool.

• Anyone receive an email recently to plan for a September report date for an October academy class?

Comment

• mercede_morga
              mercede_morga commented
              Editing a comment
              I was told an email the start date would be October 1. So is there a start date in September?

• LEO172
              LEO172 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm only assuming since the August class candidates had a report date of July 23rd. Figured Oct academy would be similar with a report date in sep

• Schwook
              Schwook commented
              Editing a comment
              October classes have an October 1 report date.

• I haven't heard anything since the email went out asking if I would consider aGS-7 and suitability forms. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Comment

• My information is a little dated. That being said, in the past they give you one duty station offer. You either take it or leave it. There is no way of knowing where they will put you. Guys have had to move across the country in every academy class

Comment

• Any 1/2018 applicants that sent in suitability in 4/2018 hear anything? I haven’t heard anything yet anyone in the same boat?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811Me View Post
              Any 1/2018 applicants that sent in suitability in 4/2018 hear anything? I haven’t heard anything yet anyone in the same boat?
              After sending in the requested forms, I got a conditional offer 3 weeks later outlining the hiring process. The conditional offer said that interviews from the January vacancy will be between May and July. Idk if everyone’s conditional was similar. I would email the HR personnel and see where you stand. Best of luck.

Comment

• gdp0530
                gdp0530 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey friend, what's the good word? I got the conditional offer last week, sent in my biographical information this week, and now I'm wondering what the next step was. Any progress on your end?

• Got email that they're finishing background check. Looks like I'll be in the October class. Anyone else? Holler at me. I can't wait to hear what duty station I get.

Comment

• ScoutPolice61
                ScoutPolice61 commented
                Editing a comment
                just did my drug test sunday and my background was being finished up this week they said as well just have my medical tommorw and should be getting the same time frame for the report date as well. what were your prefernce locations 1-3. I had Norfolk, Va Camp lajenue, NC and Jacksonville, FL. for my top three

• Schwook
                Schwook commented
                Editing a comment
                Same top three. I have family in FL and NC. I'm look to stay away from California if I can. If not, oh well.

• mercede_morga
                mercede_morga commented
                Editing a comment
                Did they give out a time frame off when final offers will be

• Schwook
                Schwook commented
                Editing a comment
                No...........

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10579 users online. 390 members and 10189 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X