Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody out of the southeast region hear anything recently other than be available between 14 May - 13 July for an interview?

Comment

• surfer2000
      surfer2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am still waiting for an interview. I am in Northeast Region. I emailed the March 18 SA Vacancy Email last week, but never received a response. I think I will contact again.

• I'm in Texas. Was just told poly will be mid-June.

Comment

• Thank goodness they updated their website. That was ROUGH. Now it looks great.

Comment

Last edited by 1811hunter; 06-19-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• mercede_morga
          mercede_morga commented
          Editing a comment
          They called my references today and told them I would be in the August class. Not sure how because I haven't had a medical

• I received an email this AM for a suitability offer for October class. I did not get my preferred locations but were given five locations for potential final offer.

Comment

• Schwook
          Schwook commented
          Editing a comment
          Which ones?

• cbp1363
          cbp1363 commented
          Editing a comment
          Man, I was hoping if I was lucky enough to pass everything there was still enough time to get into the August class but I guess it’s full. October just scares me because it’s the new fiscal year and all the budget nonsense.

• 1811hunter
          1811hunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Last edited by 1811hunter; 06-19-2018, 06:59 PM.

• I have been trying to post to this site for several weeks, but have been unsuccessful until today.

I applied for the Jan 2018 announcement, received the conditional offer and was informed that interviews will be conducted between 14 May - 13 July, 2018. However, I have not been scheduled for an interview yet. Anyone else in the same boat? I am in Northeast. I emailed the announcement POC, but I never received a response. Plan to email again.

Thank you.

Comment

• surfer2000
          surfer2000 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know then, maybe it has to do with the offices we applied to (and not where we are located currently).

• 1811hunter
          1811hunter commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think the offices you applied to really matters for these announcements, you aren't really applying to those offices. I think usajobs is set up that way, but you're really applying to go "anywhere" with ncis.

• 8404_2Law
          8404_2Law commented
          Editing a comment
          I emailed them about a week ago, they said that they have a location where my interview will be but no date yet. Thankfully they base the location of the interview closest to where you live and not the offices you select. I'm really not trying to buy a plane ticket to Washington state or Hawaii..lol

• Schwook
          Schwook commented
          Editing a comment
          My panel interview was at the nearest FO. In my case, the Dallas office.

Last edited by 1811hunter; 06-19-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Just received a COE. I was told on the email that I would receive a separate email on the Panel and Polygraph. Anybody can shed some light on when you received dates for Panel after getting the COE. Any hints on what to expect from interview?

Comment

• 1811hunter
            1811hunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Last edited by 1811hunter; 06-19-2018, 06:58 PM.

• surfer2000
            surfer2000 commented
            Editing a comment
            I received the COE in May, but I still have not been provided an interview date yet. So it depends.

• Originally posted by RSORX8510 View Post
          Just received a COE. I was told on the email that I would receive a separate email on the Panel and Polygraph. Anybody can shed some light on when you received dates for Panel after getting the COE. Any hints on what to expect from interview?
          I'm in the Midwest region in Omaha. Do you know if there's a writing test? On the COE I received, there was no mention of such a test. Just a Panel, Poly, and medical and background check.

Comment

• Schwook
            Schwook commented
            Editing a comment
            They give you an essay question at the panel interview. Prepare accordingly.

• Got the call!!!!!!

Comment

• cbp1363
            cbp1363 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats!!!! Did you get the August or October class?

• surfer2000
            surfer2000 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats 1811hunter! So it looks like the process took about 10-11 months for you with class start date a year or 14-months after applying, not bad. I hope you got your preferred location.

• 1811hunter
            1811hunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Last edited by 1811hunter; 06-19-2018, 06:57 PM.

• LEO172
            LEO172 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! Got an email saying that my suitability investigation was not complete and will not be attending the August class. They said I'll be going for an October class. Where did they send ya.

• I got scheduled for an interview and ploy on july 13-14 anybody else have the day?

Comment

• cbp1363
            cbp1363 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m a week later in the southeast.

• surfer2000
            surfer2000 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am still waiting in the Northeast. I think I am going to email them today.

• 8404_2Law
            8404_2Law commented
            Editing a comment
            Aww man, nervous sweats no email yet..

• I am out of the Northeast as well. No email on my end either.

Comment

• I received the COE last week but no dates on interview yet. Located in the Midwest.

Comment

• Anybody heard of an applicant making it through the entire process and then get rejected at the very end? I applied in the Aug 2017 announcement, and was told that my suitability investigation pending. I received an email to prepare for a start date in July for the August class, but after a few weeks they told me that my suitability is still pending, and that an August class was not feasible. They further stated that more info will follow and that I would be going for an October class. Sweating bullets over here, thinking I'm going to get the axe. Any thoughts?

Comment

• mercede_morga
                mercede_morga commented
                Editing a comment
                I have the email about july class..they are still working on my background. But I have a clearance already. I am hoping to make it to the july class as well.

• When I read the previous posts from this forum, I saw that it happened to a few people a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I made it to the hiring board with USSS and then I got the BQA letter. I don’t blame you for being nervous, but the fact the agency stated we have you slated for another class 2 months later I would look at that as encouraging.

Comment

• LEO172
                LEO172 commented
                Editing a comment
                I appreciate the insight, thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8632 users online. 418 members and 8214 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X