300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowbucs View Post
    Well, my status on USAJobs has now changed to 'Reviewing Applications.' Why are they playing with my emotions?
    same message for me too now

Comment

• Originally posted by cowbucs View Post
      Well, my status on USAJobs has now changed to 'Reviewing Applications.' Why are they playing with my emotions?
      haha, same message for me now as well.
      "The story of America's quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots." ~ Randy Vader

Comment

• "There was a glitch in the Public Status Descriptions. Please stand-by for status updates."
        -not sure if this will help anyone, but this is the email response I got back from [email protected]

Comment

• You must be correct because my status on USAJOBS has switched to "reviewing application" and on quickhire it says "application recieved".... Wait for it, Wait for it.....!!!!
          DEA Applicant

Orientation: 4/8/09
          Conditional Letter: 6/17/09
          Written: 7/4/09
          Interview: 7/9/09
          Medical: 8/11/09
          PTT: 9/25/09 (30 points)
          Psych Eval: 10/29/09
          Update E-quip: 1/15/10
          Polygraph: 2/16/10
          BI: March 2010

Comment

• Glitch!!!

I just received an email from my POC at NCIS:

Good news, here is HQ's response....

"There was a glitch in the system and it sent an e-mail to all 4400+ applicants with the same message. All day yesterday and today, we've been working with Monster to try and resolve this and get a message back out to everyone, rectifying the situation and changing their status. Please let anyone know who contacts you, that the message was a mistake and will be corrected."

Comment

• mine changed back as well.

Comment

• Hopefully mine will change back. Mine stills says I don't meet basic eligibility requirements which is false.

Comment

• Woo Hoo. Back in the game son!
                  Different stages with different agencies...

Comment

• Ok back to "reviewing application". I don't have any LE experience but thought my extensive technology experience might get me an interview. Seems like they streesed that a bit in the application. Let's see.

Comment

• Reviewing app here too. Bachelor in CJ, no LE experince, just general work experience

Comment

• LOL, got the "Eligible – Application Not Referred to Selecting Official" email two days ago and today I got the switch back to "reviewing applications" now too.

hysterical!!
                        "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

• Mine still hasn't changed back. I left messages with the phone number and email provided in the announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Mix View Post
                            You must be correct because my status on USAJOBS has switched to "reviewing application" and on quickhire it says "application recieved".... Wait for it, Wait for it.....!!!!
                            My status says the same thing.

This is my first time posting in this thread. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Dd-214

I received an e-mail from the HR people stating that I didn't need to worry about the DD-214 because I'm still in the military. However, they didn't tell me to send in anything in place of it. Was anyone told to send in a document showing their tentative "end of active duty service"?

Comment

• Want to lateral to NCIS from DS

Originally posted by wfoss View Post
                                If you don't mind me asking Cyber, what previous experience/education do you have? I'm just trying to get a gauge on if my application will get considered any further or not. Thanks!
                                Cyber,
                                Any idea if protection background in DS (5 years experience, 2 on sec state detail) will help me out, or do they prefer homegrown agents? I applied to this last opening.
                                Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4135 users online. 218 members and 3917 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X