Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto, same as @Bliskin...

Comment

• Did anyone else receive an invite for a panel interview?

Comment

• I was invited to a panel interview

Comment

• Kmiech
          Kmiech commented
          Editing a comment
          Kind of crazy but if you pass you have the poly the next day.

• They told me it could be the next day or in 2 weeks. It all depends on HQ. I took one for the Secret Service a couple of months ago and it was brutal. I'm not looking forward to doing it again.

Comment

• Also received an email from an agent at the beginning of this month, then a follow up email this week informing of the process and to expect a panel interview date within the next 2 weeks.

Comment

• Long time lurker here, finally have a reason to post though! Got the COE and am waiting to hear back about scheduling a panel interview. Looks like they're hoping to have all the interviews done by the end of January...

Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Schwook
              Schwook commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here.

• I'm same as beauonly, Long time lurker. got COE, and got a schedule to do the panel interview soon. Poly on the next day.

Comment

• How much notice were you given between COE and interview?

I'm worried that because the nearest Naval facility is a few hours away scheduling the interview and the poly is going to be a pain... on my end. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining... excited that I finally made it this far.

Comment

• DCPO
                DCPO commented
                Editing a comment
                I was scheduled for an interview a week after I received the COE. My interview is next week.

• Had the NCIS interview, it went really well from what I can tell and how they stayed afterwards to chat more. Walked away feeling like I couldn’t really have done any better. We'll see what the official notification is, but they told me I would be hearing from poly dept. soon.
              Last edited by Fed_Watching; 11-29-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• DCPO
                DCPO commented
                Editing a comment
                How long was the interview? I was told it could be up to 2-3 hours.

• Fed_Watching
                Fed_Watching commented
                Editing a comment
                It was almost spot on exactly an hour. Went a little over due to the chatting at the end, but formal interview was an hour.

• Did the interview, was bit more than 2 hrs in total. It was a great interview. Poly tomorrow. Similar interview with most other 1811 ones. Extremely friendly agents and was helpful in answering questions. Wish me luck on the poly lol

Talk slow, confident and calm, and you should do well. Good luck to all, and hope to see you at the FLETC all.

Comment

• KaziJ9
                KaziJ9 commented
                Editing a comment
                MomoKo3 Congrats on passing. I did my poly today and was told I passed; however, the interviewer never mentioned a score. So glad that part is over!

• Originally posted by MomoKo3 View Post
              Did the interview, was bit more than 2 hrs in total. It was a great interview. Poly tomorrow. Similar interview with most other 1811 ones. Extremely friendly agents and was helpful in answering questions. Wish me luck on the poly lol

Talk slow, confident and calm, and you should do well. Good luck to all, and hope to see you at the FLETC all.
              Good luck on that poly! Let us know how everything goes. The poly is the last real hurdle to get through and the rest is all hands off from what I understand. Will definitely be a relief to have the panel/poly done and over with.

I am still waiting *patiently* to have a panel interview scheduled...

Comment

• MomoKo3
                MomoKo3 commented
                Editing a comment
                PASSED!!! (99%)
                my examiner told me that his examinees usually don't get sent back. my data goto the HQ, then someone there review it, but 99% pass.
                good 5hr+ of chitchat...

• beauonly
                beauonly commented
                Editing a comment
                CONGRATS! Bet that is a load off of your shoulders! I am still waiting for my invite to the panel. Thankfully the military taught me that beauty can be found everywhere... even when you're in "hurry up and wait" mode.

Good luck on the rest of the process!

• MomoKo3
                MomoKo3 commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks!!!!!

I'm sure its just matter of time. Its probably in the hands of your location (field/residential office tasked to do your interview and poly).

good luck on your journey, and i hope its a fast and swift execution (in a good way).

hope to see you soon somewhere in the world as a Proby lol

• Originally posted by beauonly View Post

Good luck on that poly! Let us know how everything goes. The poly is the last real hurdle to get through and the rest is all hands off from what I understand. Will definitely be a relief to have the panel/poly done and over with.

I am still waiting *patiently* to have a panel interview scheduled...
              Still waiting on the first email. Thanks or no thanks. either one...just let me know already hehehe

Comment

• I was told they want to push through applicants as quickly as possible. There is a March 18 class scheduled. The agent who interviewed me said they are currently interviewing 8 applicants a week but HR wants them to start interviewing 10 a week. They have a huge surge to hire a lot of agents.

Comment

• Schwook
                  Schwook commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right. I surprised at the amount of openings available.

• Originally posted by DCPO View Post
                I was told they want to push through applicants as quickly as possible. There is a March 18 class scheduled. The agent who interviewed me said they are currently interviewing 8 applicants a week but HR wants them to start interviewing 10 a week. They have a huge surge to hire a lot of agents.
                Well, that is good news... I think.

Comment

• Any news for anyone? Still waiting for that panel interview.

Comment

• ainokea808
                    ainokea808 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    themoj0, did you get an email with a conditional offer?

• Schwook
                    Schwook commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got a conditional offer. It doesn't make sense to get a conditional offer and not get a panel interview. Maybe I'm wrong ainokea808. beauonly how is the process going for you?

• beauonly
                    beauonly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you got the COE I see no reason why you won't get an invite to a panel... I know it does little to help, but hang in there! With the holiday coming up this weekend I would expect to see some movement this week. If not, there is still time to get your panel set up afterwards.

I have a panel interview scheduled after the new year so it gives me time to get ready. Which is also known as wait-anxiety! I'll keep an eye on the forum until then and post my after action report as soon as I can.

• Schwook
                    Schwook commented
                    Editing a comment
                    beauonly You're right. Fingers crossed. I'm staying positive until the very last day of January. Good luck on your panel interview. Make sure to update us here!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12430 users online. 413 members and 12017 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X