Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current 1811, got the email yesterday saying “ineligible” due to incorrectly marking “yes” saying I had a prior DV conviction on the app. Obviously I couldn’t and keep my current gig but Navy HR said I can’t change anything once the position closes.

Lesson learned, guess I’ll try again next time....

Comment

• polar27
      polar27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely ridiculous, sorry to hear that. If you had a prior DV conviction how could you be a current 1811 carrying a firearm? HR sometimes I swear....

• RLB4104
      RLB4104 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel for you. I made the exact same mistake last go-round. It was the only "no" response in a series of obvious "yes"s. I felt like a dope, but like you said, it's a lesson learned and something I'm sure will never happen again.

• Word of advice for active duty service members who are submitting a Proof of service letter in order to claim veteran preference. Although the directions say to include all dates of service, projected separation date, and condition of discharge; if you are qualifying due to a campaign service medal your letter needs to state that. I was not given points for the general public announcement due to that and not even considered for the government announcement...Here's to next year and having my DD-214!

Comment

• received email. eligible and referred to 13 locations under the federal employee announcement. congrats everyone!

Comment

• themoj0
        themoj0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats and good luck!! Got 22 myself! But like I said in another post, all we need is ONE

• ainokea808
        ainokea808 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks brother! and yes I agree, all we need is ONE!!!! hope this process moves along faster than some others...

• Originally posted by ainokea808 View Post
      received email. eligible and referred to 13 locations under the federal employee announcement. congrats everyone!
      Same here. they referred me to about 22locations. Good luck to all!
      Last edited by themoj0; 09-29-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Received an email that I was eligible and was referred to the areas I selected on the application. Don't know what happens from here.

Comment

• themoj0
          themoj0 commented
          Editing a comment
          from what i read in the previous 196 pages of this thread, we WAIT.. a LOT lol

• Spudnik1347
          Spudnik1347 commented
          Editing a comment
          typical government applications. LOL you probably wont hear an update from me for at least 6 months.

• i have been disqualified. it said i meet eligibility but more veteran preference qualified applicants had a better shot

Comment

• Any news about this?

Comment

• Nothing here. It's been really quiet.

Comment

• Received an email from a SSA to fill out two documents and then wait for further contact. First sign of movement after receiving referral notice.

Comment

• Kmiech
                Kmiech commented
                Editing a comment
                I did as well.

• Bliskin Kmiech out of what station did you get the notification from? PM

Comment

• legionnaire13
                legionnaire13 commented
                Editing a comment
                The email wasn't from a specific office. It was sent from an NCIS Agent.

• I received the same email on the 1st.

Comment

• Received email from SSA to fill out two documents today.

Comment

• guess im chopped liver. thats a bummer. Looks like veteran status with prior LEO experience, and current federal LEO had zero weight in the selection.

Comment

• Fed_Watching
                    Fed_Watching commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wouldn't be so quick to take myself out...I received my email 4 days from the date the first person on this thread said they received theirs....they might be going down a list over time.

• I got the email yesterday asking for two docs as well...

Comment

• Received conditional offer email and information on remaining process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8082 users online. 365 members and 7717 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X