Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received the hiring pool notification via postal mail. The letter was very clear that this is not a final offer and placement is based on the needs and budget. In terms of final calls I would say mid may would be realistic for a July class because they typically have you report to your assigned office for a week or two before fletc, or at least that seems to be the process for the last group

Comment

• Originally posted by Chi Guy View Post
      Has anyone received a final offer yet? Any reliable information regarding June or July classes?
      PM sent.

Comment

• Done with everything, just waiting to see if I make the hiring pool

Comment

• Anyone hear anything on calls going out soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHG123 View Post
            Anyone hear anything on calls going out soon?
            Radio silence...

Comment

• I received the call this morning for the July academy. I was offered a location in the southwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BF280 View Post
                I received the call this morning for the July academy. I was offered a location in the southwest.
                Congrats!!
                OUT!!

Comment

• New to the forum. Anyone hear anything about calls for current 1811s looking to move over to NCIS from the Oct announcement?

Comment

• Got contacted informing me calls are going out to references and colleagues. Good luck to those still in the pipeline and to those who apply in the future, whenever the next announcement will drop.

I have to say throughout my time applying to various agencies over the years, the individuals I interacted with at NCIS were all pleasant, polite, and professional. I think that speaks a great deal to those that serve with NCIS. With that being said I'm sure tastes may vary. My only complaint, if any, is the GL-7 entry level grade they make you come in.

Comment

• Any one have any updates? Silent here ..

Comment

• Got a letter in the mail yesterday saying I had been added to the hiring pool

Comment

• No letter yet, but my USAJobs status changed last Friday to "selected". However, I've already accepted a different 1811 gig.

Comment

• Received a letter Wednesday afternoon indicating that I have been added to the hiring pool. The million dollar question now... how many applicants are in the hiring pool waiting for a final offer as well?

Comment

• Received hiring pool letter last Friday.

Comment

• Just received the "Call". However, I had to decline. I was picked up for another agency 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Golf9
                                  Golf9 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  What location did they offer you?

• LMR1101
                                  LMR1101 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Care to share your background experience?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12743 users online. 482 members and 12261 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X