Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new NCIS news???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by USAFK9 View Post
    Hey everyone, I applied to December 2015 and was referred. I haven't heard anything since, except the hiring manager is still reviewing top selections and I "may get a call from hiring department staff" although interviews are not mandatory. I don't want to read too much into it...any inside intel on what this means? Has anyone from that announcement been hired yet? I reviewed the board but may have missed something....thanks!
    I am also a December 2015 applicant. I was contacted in October 2016 to inform me that I was in the hiring pool and to request additional information. I was told that NCIS tentatively had two CITP classes scheduled for fy17 with the first being in July. Since then I have heard rumors from other agents of three classes with the first in April.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BF280 View Post

      I am also a December 2015 applicant. I was contacted in October 2016 to inform me that I was in the hiring pool and to request additional information. I was told that NCIS tentatively had two CITP classes scheduled for fy17 with the first being in July. Since then I have heard rumors from other agents of three classes with the first in April.
      Thanks, good to know. Good luck! No interview or anything?

      Comment


      • I am a April 2015 applicant in the hiring pool. Hopefully they have some CITP classes this year or some of us will reach the 2 year mark being in the hiring pool and have to start the whole process back over again.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by t.flu View Post
          I am a April 2015 applicant in the hiring pool. Hopefully they have some CITP classes this year or some of us will reach the 2 year mark being in the hiring pool and have to start the whole process back over again.
          i was also a 2015 applicant. I was asked to update my info a couple months ago, which made me think they must have been close to making offers. I, however, decided to remove myself from the pool. When I applied I was thinking we would be hired by 09/15 like the announcement indicated. Obviously that was not the case and as my income increased and my family situation changed taking a GS seven position no longer made sense. I'm also in the hiring pool for the postal inspectors and think that career path makes more sense for my family. Good luck to all still in the process and now there is one more spot available for you

          Comment


          • How long after passing the poly have people been co texted for medical/background?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by USAFK9 View Post

              Thanks, good to know. Good luck! No interview or anything?
              I don't understand your question in regards to the interview. I interviewed during my hiring process but nothing after being placed in the hiring pool.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BF280 View Post

                I don't understand your question in regards to the interview. I interviewed during my hiring process but nothing after being placed in the hiring pool.
                Just wondering if you had an interview since I was told it isn't "mandatory." Thanks again.

                Comment


                • Got the job offer call today!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by t.flu View Post
                    Got the job offer call today!
                    What area did they offer? How long were you in the process/hiring pool? Do you have a FLETC date? Oh yea and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Got D.C area, been in the hiring pool since October of 2015. Report to FLETC on April 17, 2017.

                      Comment


                      • Did they mention if you would be checking into your duty location first then off to FLETC? Just curious if your start date is different than your FLETC date. Congrats on the call...I know it's been a long ride.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DPHUSMC5803 View Post
                          Did they mention if you would be checking into your duty location first then off to FLETC? Just curious if your start date is different than your FLETC date. Congrats on the call...I know it's been a long ride.
                          My start date is April 3 which is right around the corner. Have to hurry and put my house up for sale. Looks like I'll be staying in a hotel in D.C until I report to FLETC.

                          Comment


                          • That's great, I hit the pool a few months after you and am anxiously waiting now that I hear calls are going out. Again congrats.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by t.flu View Post
                              Got the job offer call today!
                              Congrats man! Obviously there are those not on this forum that received the call but I find it kinda odd that only one person on here got a call. I'm sure all slots for the April class are full at this point. Here's to hoping others on the forum receive the call in the coming months. Three classes of 24 is only 72 people. Hopefully, there are not that many in the pool considering they are currently conducting another hiring process. Here's to hoping for those of us in the hiring pool patiently waiting!

                              Comment


                              • I wonder if this April class will affect the tentative dates for the July class.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10331 users online. 301 members and 10030 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X