300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StephT View Post
    Did everyone get fingerprinted after their panel or only those who move on?
    I did, but I was told I passed and needed to schedule a poly the next day.

Comment

• Has anyone who received a conditional offer not been offered an interview yet?

Comment

• Anyone that's interviewed since the hiring freeze heard anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPO32 View Post
          Anyone that's interviewed since the hiring freeze heard anything?
          I've only "heard" that they are still processing applicants. I've heard nothing back from my interview and poly.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything lately? Seems to be quiet ..

Comment

• Scheduled for poly

Comment

• Originally posted by echoshot3 View Post
                Scheduled for poly
                I wonder if anyone has done their medical/drug screen for the Oct. '16 announcement ..

Comment

• Originally posted by LMR1101 View Post

I wonder if anyone has done their medical/drug screen for the Oct. '16 announcement ..
                  I'm waiting for medical/drug screening right now. I haven't heard a thing.

Comment

• Hi all,
                    Seems like I'm late to the party, having just now stumbled across this forum. Congrats to you guys that have heard back. I'm sitting at 103 as a 5 point vet, and it's been radio silence. Anyone else in this boat? USAJOBS still says reviewed. Haven't received anything since the initial rating emails back in mid November.

Comment

• I have not heard a thing since getting the conditional offer as well. I've tried calling the number they listed on the job announcement but it takes me nowhere. Starting to wonder if we've missed the boat?

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                        I have not heard a thing since getting the conditional offer as well. I've tried calling the number they listed on the job announcement but it takes me nowhere. Starting to wonder if we've missed the boat?
                        I would say so, yes. There are some folks who are being interviewed and poly-ed right now (at least from what the forums say) , so if you didn't get an invite, you probably didn't make the cut. Neither did I.

Comment

• Any movement anyone?

Comment

• Quiet here. I'm hoping we hear about the next steps this week or next ...

Comment

• I completed the poly approximately two weeks ago. Now, I'm patiently waiting to receive information from HR regarding the next steps in the applicant process.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I applied to December 2015 and was referred. I haven't heard anything since, except the hiring manager is still reviewing top selections and I "may get a call from hiring department staff" although interviews are not mandatory. I don't want to read too much into it...any inside intel on what this means? Has anyone from that announcement been hired yet? I reviewed the board but may have missed something....thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7307 users online. 443 members and 6864 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X