300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MilEngineer View Post
    Received an e-mail today with a date for the panel interview.
    Congratulations. Nothing on my end yet. I am hoping that I hear something this coming week.

Comment

• So, what are the options for location? What have you all been offered? My brother is going to Rhode Island... from Ohio. Driving at this time of the year is out of the question, but flights could be killer too.

Is it worth contacting HR to see if there's a way to change location? You've got to think that Great Lakes, DC or Norfolk would be doing boards and the poly... right?

Comment

• Heard through the grapevine (for what its worth) that HQ is ramping up for calls to go out in May. Good news for those of us in the pool. Also hearsay, but word is there is a lot of changes going on in upper management, working to accommodate people and place them where they want. take it for what it is i guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by ronald_mcdonald View Post

Congratulations. Nothing on my end yet. I am hoping that I hear something this coming week.
          Thank you. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHG123 View Post
            Heard through the grapevine (for what its worth) that HQ is ramping up for calls to go out in May. Good news for those of us in the pool. Also hearsay, but word is there is a lot of changes going on in upper management, working to accommodate people and place them where they want. take it for what it is i guess...
            Though it could be hearsay, that would be great news. Here's to hoping their is some truth behind this. Best of luck!

Comment

• headed to Rhode Island on the 19th. Also got an email to fill out the eqip today.

Comment

• Heading to RI as well next week. Anyone know what to expect for the interview process??

Comment

• Going to CA for interview

Comment

• Originally posted by ES90 View Post
                    Heading to RI as well next week. Anyone know what to expect for the interview process??
                    While I cannot say directly because of the ethics involved, the interview is difficult and you will have to think quickly on your feet. It was quite time consuming as well. I interviewed out at Camp Pendleton in 2015 and while it may have changed, I mostly knew that I had passed the interview when they fingerprinted me and attempted to schedule a polygraph for the following day. As for the eqip, don't hesitate to complete it ASAP. I
                    got DQed from the process because the people at Quantico couldn't grant me access for love nor money. I was a federal LEO at the time and filling out another eqip would have taken a few minutes but dozens of emails and phone calls seemed to fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. If the same people are still running that portion of the process and you aren't filling out your first eqip, then be prepared to explain to nine people that all you need is a password reset.

Good luck to all moving forward. I've never known or worked with an NCIS Special Agent who did not thoroughly enjoy the job and curse the backassward hiring chaos.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone with the upcoming interviews. I have mine on Jan 20 at Mayport Naval Station.

Since we have to submit a Location Preference Sheet does anyone know what some of the preferred locations are for NCIS 1811's? I would prefer anything in or near Jacksonville, FL.

Currently what is NCIS's mentality on moving their agents around?
                      --- like how often?
                      --- and do they make you leave your field office area?
                      --- and how often and how long are the deployments?
                      CBPO in Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by CoreyLEO223 View Post
                        Good luck to everyone with the upcoming interviews. I have mine on Jan 20 at Mayport Naval Station.

Since we have to submit a Location Preference Sheet does anyone know what some of the preferred locations are for NCIS 1811's? I would prefer anything in or near Jacksonville, FL.

Currently what is NCIS's mentality on moving their agents around?
                        --- like how often?
                        --- and do they make you leave your field office area?
                        --- and how often and how long are the deployments?
                        They all seem like great questions to ask at your interview. Save them for the agents Good luck with your interview.

Comment

• 'Twin Peaks,' 'NCIS: Los Angeles' actor Miguel Ferrer dies at 61

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...at-61.amp.html

Comment

• Any info on how the recent federal hiring freeze affects those trying for NCIS 1811's?

Comment

• The freeze should not affect NCIS. Generally the news has been reporting military hiring is exempt. The Washington Post reported health services, public safety and military would not be affected by the order.

Comment

• Did everyone get fingerprinted after their panel or only those who move on?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5490 users online. 333 members and 5157 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X