Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get an IFM rating? 100% positive I uploaded the right documents. Says I didn't and I'm not sure what to do now. Anyone ever come across that before?

Comment

• Got the "didn't send all required forms" email. I sent my transcripts, SF 50, background security questionnaire, and resume. What'd I miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by echoshot3 View Post
        got two emails saying I wasnt among the best qualified then one saying my rating was 99 so I guess BQ is going to be over 100
        Did you get your correspondence out of order too? My little brother got the "Thanks, but no thanks" letter (alluding that vet's preference was king) and then an hour later he received the NOR letter saying he got a 90 (not a vet). Sounds like you need a 110 to get forwarded on?

I won't be surprised if there's another announcement in a few months... Same thing happened after the December 2014 announcement.

Comment

• My letter says I marked my self ineligible because I wouldn't except conditions for employment. I look at my application. I did not select anything of the sort

Comment

• 99, not referred. Non-Vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
              My letter says I marked my self ineligible because I wouldn't except conditions for employment. I look at my application. I did not select anything of the sort
              Check question #9. It's the only one that should be a "no" in a series of "yes" replies. If you reply "yes" on accident, you're automatically disqualified.

I know because I just got the same email. It's no one's fault but my own for not reviewing my application. I feel like a complete ****ing dope right now about it.

Comment

• Thus far, the only person I know that was referred this go around was sitting at an 104.

I wonder how many individuals that were still in the pipeline from the Dec 15 announcement reapplied; there is the possibility of some overlap there. The turn around did seem pretty quick this go around though.

Closed: 10/25
                First info: 11/7

That is under 2 weeks.

Comment

• Congrats to those moving on. I'm a April 15 applicant and still in the process (hiring pool). It can take some time but we'll worth it. Worked with a lot of great NCIS agents while on active duty. Happy Birthday to all the Marines out there!

Comment

Last edited by ItsMeAgainhere; 11-16-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• That is odd. 109, current PD, and 10 point vet - I got selected. This is my second time around, last time I didn't pass the panel. They told me to beef up my resume, so now I am almost done with my MCJ and working the PD job. We will see how it goes.

Comment

• My status says "Reviewed". Is that what appears after your status shows "Referred"?

Comment

• Originally posted by RLB4104 View Post

Check question #9. It's the only one that should be a "no" in a series of "yes" replies. If you reply "yes" on accident, you're automatically disqualified.

I know because I just got the same email. It's no one's fault but my own for not reviewing my application. I feel like a complete ****ing dope right now about it.
                          I got an email saying that I was disqualified for not sending all of the required documents. After reading through the entire announcement, which I should have done in the first place, I realized that I did not complete the background security questionnaire.

I really kicked my self for this but it was a valuable lesson. Always read the entire announcement before submitting an application. Everything happens for a reason. It just so happens that the reason for my series of unfortunate events was due to my own laziness. Good luck to everyone who made it and remember to read everything and do not assume.
                          Attached Files
                          OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MilEngineer View Post
                            My status says "Reviewed". Is that what appears after your status shows "Referred"?
                            It just changed back to referred.

Comment

• Originally posted by helmet91 View Post

Did you get your correspondence out of order too? My little brother got the "Thanks, but no thanks" letter (alluding that vet's preference was king) and then an hour later he received the NOR letter saying he got a 90 (not a vet). Sounds like you need a 110 to get forwarded on?

I won't be surprised if there's another announcement in a few months... Same thing happened after the December 2014 announcement.

So... he just emailed me and said he got a new email saying his application had been forwarded on for consideration.

WTF?

Comment

• Just got an email saying I am referred now too and it changed on usajobs too

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3566 users online. 189 members and 3377 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X