Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another user in another forum reported that NCIS might have another announcement in the next couple of weeks? Just spreading the internet news/ rumor.

Comment

• The announcement is now posted...

Another year of NCIS wondering why they can't fill a class.....

Comment

• Hoping this is good news that NCIS is getting ready to hire this summer. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Just applied
          OUT!!

Comment

• What do NCIS agents typically do? And I did read the job description I was hoping for a more detailed explanation of someone whos currently on board with them or who knows of what they actually do.

Comment

• Surprised this current announcement is still up considering it said it would be closing once it reaches 5000 applicants. I know its only limited to current gov. employees.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHINYBADGE View Post
                What do NCIS agents typically do? And I did read the job description I was hoping for a more detailed explanation of someone whos currently on board with them or who knows of what they actually do.
                Yogi_Bear.jpg

OUT!!

Comment

• Any news? Has anyone been invited to a test or anything? Is that what happens with NCIS?
                  OUT!!

Comment

• I applied to the most recent announcement, but I haven't heard anything yet. I don't expect to hear anything for awhile though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHINYBADGE View Post
                      What do NCIS agents typically do? And I did read the job description I was hoping for a more detailed explanation of someone whos currently on board with them or who knows of what they actually do.
                      Usually they start out doing death and sexual assault investigations. After that you have a few more options such as counterterrorism, CI, major fraud, and general criminal. They move around a lot as agents usually every 3-4 years. You can also be deployed overseas in support of contingency operations.

TDF

Comment

• All of my documents uploaded successfully to the Application Manager before the announcement closed. However, I went back to reuse some of the documents and one document type is not displaying correctly. Will NCIS request the document since the error in Application Manager is not my fault?

Comment

• Applied during this last opening. Current CBPO in Florida. Ive been looking and searching this thread and the web and can't find the answer to my questions.

So, what are the PT/fitness requirements for NCIS? I can't find any info. Is it pass/fail or participation only? Is there a PT test during application process?

I know what the FLETC PEB is and that doesn't show a pass/fail but only at what % you need to get certificates/awards.

Also, on average how often do SA's get restationed?
                          CBPO in Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by CoreyLEO223 View Post
                            Applied during this last opening. Current CBPO in Florida. Ive been looking and searching this thread and the web and can't find the answer to my questions.

So, what are the PT/fitness requirements for NCIS? I can't find any info. Is it pass/fail or participation only? Is there a PT test during application process?

I know what the FLETC PEB is and that doesn't show a pass/fail but only at what % you need to get certificates/awards.

Also, on average how often do SA's get restationed?
                            Read my above regarding transfer. There is no physical fitness test or requirement. I am 99% sure the PEB is partcipation only. There are also some really big agents in NCIS.

TDF

Comment

• I just got an e-mail saying that I have been referred for the most recent posting. Did anyone else get a notification?

Comment

• got two emails saying I wasnt among the best qualified then one saying my rating was 99 so I guess BQ is going to be over 100

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5697 users online. 317 members and 5380 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X