Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by audio; 05-02-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Long time creeper, first time poster.
      Curious if anyone has new updates. I completed my character BI recently and am in some random point where there are no updates.

current fed (non-1811), Masters ,military vet, prior local LE, clearance
      Last edited by mel123; 05-05-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• I don't expect to hear much. Apparently, all classes for fy16 have been cancelled due to budget issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHG123 View Post
          Long time creeper, first time poster.
          Curious if anyone has new updates. I completed my character BI recently and am in some random point where there are no updates.

current fed (non-1811), Masters ,military vet, prior local LE, clearance
          If I were to guess they are waiting for others to complete the process before bringing them before the hiring board. They also need to find a time all the board members are available. This part of the process may take a while, especially since I presume they are not in a big rush due to the next class being canceled. Once the board has determined if you are a viable candidate or not they will contact you let you know you have either made it into the hiring pool or that you will no longer be considered. Hope this helps and best of luck.

Comment

• Not the most encouraging news but, Ill take it.

I was hoping the timeline for this announcement (Dec 2015) would align with the previous announcement timeline (March/April 2015).
            It seems the previous announcement people were getting calls in mid Aug to report mid/end Sep. That would put us at roughly mid May for the calls to rolls in (if on track with the last announcement).
            Waiting is the toughest part! and budgetary issues are known all too well by veterans and federal employees....regardless, thanks for the info and good luck to all those who made it this far.

Comment

• This thread has been pretty silent this past month. Anyone have anything new to report? I haven't heard anything either, still hoping there is a school in September they can pick us up on. Good luck to those still in the pipeline.

Comment

• First time poster. Has anyone heard anything about the September academy? I started the process last year in the March 2015 posting that had a timeline of being put in the September 2015 academy so that tells you how much in stone that timeline is. I didn't receive my hiring pool letter til mid January and have just been waiting for an academy since.

Comment

Last edited by PWL251; 07-28-2016, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WVU2007 View Post
                    First time poster. Has anyone heard anything about the September academy? I started the process last year in the March 2015 posting that had a timeline of being put in the September 2015 academy so that tells you how much in stone that timeline is. I didn't receive my hiring pool letter til mid January and have just been waiting for an academy since.
                    Hey brother glad your on here. I'm in the same boat as you, applied March of last year and received my letter about the same time. I haven't heard anything since April. Last I heard was still September pending any budgetary issues. Keeping fingers crossed there are no more issues and they can scoop up some of us then. Best of luck. Out of curiosity where did you process out of?

Comment

• After failing their interview a few months ago, I don't think I will ever apply again. The whole process just put a bad taste in my mouth, especially the rudeness and untruthfulness of the interviewers.

And if the hiring process is just a preview of how the agency operates, I can see why NCIS has such a hard time filling classes....

Comment

• Yeah that timeline was way off. I was processing out of San diego/camp pendleton. I had to do alot of driving because had to do poly and medical in camp pendleton and had to do my panel intreview out of San Diego. Where are you processing out of?

Comment

• I was processing out of Parris Island/Beaufort, SC at the beginning. All I did there was the interview, which was nice because I already worked there. I couldn't get a poly scheduled for what seemed like an eternity but finally got one at Camp Lejeune, NC, which again was nice because I had just moved there. I also finished the rest of the process in Camp Lejeune.

Again best of luck, and hopefully in September we'll see some folks at FLETC.

Comment

• With everything being said, I'm not holding my breath. The guys that made it this far from the most recent announcement, it sounds like we'll be here a while before anything.
                            Hopefully they can at least drain the current pool with all the 2015 guys in September.

Comment

• My status on usajobs just changed from referred to selected. Has anyone else had this happen? What about you guys already in the hiring pool? Did your status change when you were placed in the hiring pool?

Comment

• I also had a status change Referred to Selected. Lets hope more good news to follow soon. Also, I was wondering the same as BF280.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8444 users online. 462 members and 7982 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X