Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was starting to think the reason I didn't get referred was because I was a complete scrub.

..........Despite being able to speak two foreign languages, prior Enlisted Navy with investigative experience, 10-PT veteran, current local LE for a large SoCal agency, a Bachelors degree, and still in my 20's...........

Well like old boy said above, "on to the next"....... Good luck to those that made "the cut".
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
      What are they even looking for I wonder? It was a 07 level position...
      These days, that's just a salary scale. There isn't really a such thing as an "entry-level" 1811 anymore.

Comment

• Anyone email them for a reason behind the denials?

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• For those that got the denial don't fret too much. There are many who get referred but won't get any further than that because it seems that they have possibly made their picks already and the referral is just a formality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• I would assume that all who have been given COE's from this recent announcement are already FEDS... can anyone rebuttal this thought?

Comment

• FEDS as in LEO?

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• [QUOTE=chasing1811;3811312]FEDS as in LE

Yes or FED as just an employee.. I seemed last year all hires were already a FED. I do not recall any local LE getting offers out of the gate. I am a local LE so it would be nice to see some movement at the lower level.

Comment

• I'm a FED, as in employee, and didn't get a referral. MA, vet, points...the whole nine yards. Who knows what the formal a was. As has been said before "on to the next one..."

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• For those who received a conditional offer did you receive two emails? One of which requested you to fill out a couple of forms. I received two emails. One was a conditional offer with forms and the other was "referred" email giving locations I was being considered for.

Comment

• ----------
                      Last edited by em.en; 04-28-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Sorry not sorry'd.

Comment

• Went through this process in 2014 and while waiting on my BI (after passing the Poly) I received a BQA. This is confusing, as I'm a current 1811- 10 yrs exp - MA degree - Former OSI Agent w/vet pref.

After reading these posts I see I am not the only one who may have suffered the results of poor HR practices by NCIS HR personnel. Has anyone followed up to see specifically why they received a BQA and if so what steps did you take or do you recommend taking?

Feel free to IM.

Comment

• You can do FOIA request to see why you were not selected.

I put in for the 2014 opening, I was referred and received the conditional offer letter.

I was not selected for an interview. I only put in for GS 9 and they apparently they didn't want to hire GS 9. Anyways, I was referred this year but I haven't received COE yet.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                              You can do FOIA request to see why you were not selected.

I put in for the 2014 opening, I was referred and received the conditional offer letter.

I was not selected for an interview. I only put in for GS 9 and they apparently they didn't want to hire GS 9. Anyways, I was referred this year but I haven't received COE yet.
                              How long after referred did you receive COE?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                                How long after referred did you receive COE?
                                I want to say about a week. I can't find that email for some reason.
                                BPA -
                                Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                                TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3797 users online. 208 members and 3589 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X