300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BF280 View Post
    I doubt it. My last name is towards the beginning of the alphabet and his is towards the end.
    If you add the digits of your birthdate, square it, then divide by Pi, is it close to 500? Because maybe 500 is the baseline and moving +/- from there (alternating of course) I still have a shot. Has to be since it is not alphabetical.

Comment

• This would be the 4th time I got left out. I swear they just see an AF guy and say "nope"!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just got the sorry, not sorry email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Me too

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Got mine too lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got the sorry, not sorry email aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 03-06-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• I received a referral.
                  BPA -
                  Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                  TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• I just got the email that says "Your application has been forwarded to the hiring manager for selection consideration." and USAjobs shows referred.

Comment

• Current Navy (international program office), 2 foreign languages, master's from a top 5 university, starting as a Diplomatic Security Special Agent in a couple of days, and still didn't get referred. Already got my dream job so it was a moot point, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• I'd DS any day...hit me up when you get to FSI, I work there.

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Was referred as well... Have been down this road before

Comment

• Also referred but that doesn't mean much since I was referred last time as well but wasn't sent to the interview. *sad panda *

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Didn't get referred as well.. Last name towards end of alphabet. Have BA with honors. CBPO for almost two years. Third time not getting referred. Oh well

Comment

• Didn't get referred because I didn't include a document...I do the same thing as NCIS for the Army....whatever. On to the next.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                                Peace out...war in!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2630 users online. 111 members and 2519 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X