Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the info......

Comment

• Does anyone know where interviews, polys, and medicals are held at? Are they held at the NCIS office closest to where you reside? Is it the office you marked down as your #1 preference? Are they all held at one location in the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
        Does anyone know where interviews, polys, and medicals are held at? Are they held at the NCIS office closest to where you reside? Is it the office you marked down as your #1 preference? Are they all held at one location in the US?
        Should be at the closest Field Office to you. I interviewed in San Diego, polyed at Camp Pendleton the following day. My medical was about a month later at the nearby Army base, no Navy facilities near me. Urinalysis was at a random hospital in another town about 45 minutes away. Not a bad process overall considering the remoteness of where I was at the time.

Comment

• Regarding medical do they want VA records if you were a veteran ?
          Last edited by NavyMa2; 12-21-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Deleted post
            Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
              Regarding medical do they want VA records if you were a veteran ?
              It is best to assume they will ask so being proactive and having them ready will help avoid any delays or medical follow ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
                When should we expect our NOR's for the recent announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Took them roughly 3 weeks to send mine out from the April/May posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                  It is best to assume they will ask so being proactive and having them ready will help avoid any delays or medical follow ups.
                  Thank you I just ordered my records because my VA is the worst with timing and I wanted to be ready just incase. I was a military police officer in the Navy so I'm familiar with NCIS this would be a awesome career for me.

Comment

• Hello All!! Anyone heard anything on the latest NCIS announcement (vacancy#1579096) lately? Rumors, true lies, or otherwise? Just curious....and impatiently waiting.

Comment

• Nada

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any movement on the recent December posting?

Comment

• I haven't heard anything yet. Should be dropping soon though. The announcement said that they will start interviews on the 10th. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• That's the reason I checked in with you all. Interesting that the announcement says 10 Jan 16, considering it's a Sunday. Maybe they begin the week of 10 Jan 16?

Comment

• Look alive boys and girls! Got an email

Comment

• Originally posted by audio View Post
                                Look alive boys and girls! Got an email
                                Don't blue ball us .. Ha ha what kind of email??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8530 users online. 461 members and 8069 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X