300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IroqouisB View Post
    The prior poster indicated it was via the April announcement, they were specifically seeking qualified 1811's and federal LEO's.

This announcement is elaborated as "entry level", but the questionnaire appears tailored to only those with prior/current LE experience.
    Exactly. This announcement looks the exact same as the April 2015 announcement only with a few more months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
      Welp second go around for applying. First time was BQA'd. I am a current CBPO,no prior military. So I think its still a longshot to be BQ'd
      Goodluck, man. My advise s to try not to think about it. Trust me

Comment

• Hey everyone, don't forget to download, print, fill out, and upload the Office Preference Sheet and the Security Background Security Questions. Upload them into the "other" category.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tackle and Grapple View Post
          Hey everyone, don't forget to download, print, fill out, and upload the Office Preference Sheet and the Security Background Security Questions. Upload them into the "other" category.
          You have made Santa's NICE list!

Comment

• Originally posted by IroqouisB View Post
            Applied. The timeline for hiring in FY16 seemed pretty streamline. I wonder how many agents they are looking for...
            There are a bunch of new hires picked up from the last announcement still waiting to go to CITP. An email I received last Friday had this line in it with regards to the announcement:

"This is a GL-1811-07 entry-level announcement, with the intent to populate two more scheduled basic courses and lay the groundwork for the remainder of our FY16 SA hiring plan."

I assume its going to be 24+24 so probably 48 more brought on starting Q3 2016.

Comment

• Deleted post
              Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tackle and Grapple View Post
                Hey everyone, don't forget to download, print, fill out, and upload the Office Preference Sheet and the Security Background Security Questions. Upload them into the "other" category.
                Is this necessary? Or I guess, would it hurt your chances to rank one office lower than another?

Comment

• The only Intel I gathered from this most recent announcement is that those of us who completed all the steps from the April announcement and are in the hiring pool, are likely looking at a June academy since this announcement says there may be some spots for a June 26th EOD

Comment

• Deleted post
                    Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
                      Did they extend the date to the 18th for the recent job posting??? Interesting.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      They've extended it twice now.

TDF

Comment

• Deleted post
                        Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
                          Are they not liking the pool of applicants? I wonder....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          That better not be the case. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I am pretty sure it is all about number of applicants. They have a target number in mind in order to ensure they can produce 48 agents. It is always better to have to many people applying than to close out the annoucement and not be able to fill your academies.

TDF

Comment

• Good afternoon guys and gals, I applied to the latest NCIS and I am trying to find their PT Standards....Does anyone know ? if you can post a link I would greatly appreciate it.

Good luck to all

Comment

• No PT standards, I believe. Must pass a medical.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6517 users online. 353 members and 6164 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X